• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stolen school bus joy ride in Brooklyn

KZP

P.L.O.
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2017
NC
A thief took a yellow school bus on a wild joyride through Brooklyn Thursday afternoon, ramming it into several vehicles in a futile effort to elude police officers surrounding him in vehicles and on foot.

Don't smoke K2 and watch Tread at the same time umkay fellas? It's bad for ya'...
smiley_smartass.gif

I'm confused , I just watched a video of a normal day in the Bronx. Is there a sasquatch sighting in the video that I missed ?

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41
If they only had more racist bridges, this chase could have ended a lot sooner.

When you have no bail requirement and get released in 30 minutes or less , why not go wild every once and while and have some fun.
And own nothing that can be confiscated of you can be sued to take. In other words all you have is your gubmint handout each month.

Reactions: candyx and NoDopes
Isn't this AOC's district?
They are probably rioting for her since the massive spending bill past didn't include enough additional pork for her green projects.
At this point they are throwing around our tax dollars like Monopoly money, why not play grand theft auto too.

Reactions: AngryKoala
Should have shot him, could have easily been another Darrell Brooks situation.

Hold my beer.

Yo THAT dude is a fucking LEGEND here. He never had much training, but he can get into the cabs of ANY rolling stock on the NY Subway or Long Island Rail Road, diesel or EMU, and run that shit like a pro, following ALL safety, comms, and rail signal protocol. He has, on numerous occasions, ran NY subway trains from terminal to terminal safely and timely, with the conductor never even knowing that the real engineer had been left behind because he showed up 1 minute late to his train.

Back in 2008 I started a petition to try to get him to become the new commissioner of NYC transit or at least give him a fucking job as a train operator. I am sure he could do a much better job than 87% of the crews that are hired these days. The petition never went viral but I think if I were to do it again right now, using every and all social media outlets as a promotional platform, the petition can actually friggin' go somewhere. McCollum IS a folk hero around here among the blue collar crowd. If you were at a coffee break on a worksite where he is the topic of discussion and you were to say something negative about him, somebody would be bound to call you a pussy or sissy boi immediately...

anim_lol.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot