• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stop being lied to, Dr. Seuss cut their own dick off

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Stop pretending Dr Suess was taken down by the radical new America where everyone gets a participation trophy.

They cut off their own dick to sale more books to the new offended America. It was a business decision. No such thing as bad press.

Old books selling for a fortune. New woke booms will be made out of the original story, those will sell to a new segment that never would have handed over their “work cash”

Meanwhile my life hasn’t changed. Yours hasn’t either.

Raise your kids how you see fit.

These problems are not MY problems

Stop pretending Dr Suess was taken down by the radical new America where everyone gets a participation trophy.

They cut off their own dick to sale more books to the new offended America. It was a business decision. No such thing as bad press.

Old books selling for a fortune. New woke booms will be made out of the original story, those will sell to a new segment that never would have handed over their “work cash”

Meanwhile my life hasn’t changed. Yours hasn’t either.

Raise your kids how you see fit.

These problems are not MY problems

what if i told you that Dr. Suess Enterprises is part of the radical new woke America? Headquartered and run by Californians.

Where is Mr. Rogers when we need him?
EZyEU9MX0AIQwjH.jpeg

The question is:
Would they have virtue signaled if cancel culture didn't exist?
We can ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist but at our own peril.
A cancer that'll not go away.

R

Reactions: lead ƒarmer
Presented without comment...

Attachments

• michelle.jpeg
    michelle.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 42
Yet they never pause hammering us with their narriative.

But we can ignore it and we should.

Instead 1/2 get defensive. The other half takes the other side and meanwhile fences are up in DC and no one cares.

People are stupid. It’s so easy to distract them.

It’s a book no one cares about.

Mr Potatohead 2.0

Reactions: diverdon
The question is:
Would they have virtue signaled if cancel culture didn't exist?
We can ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist but at our own peril.
A cancer that'll not go away.

R

Rule 1: make money, for hey would have done something different if there was an easier way to stay relevant and make money.

You CAN ignore it. You CAN refuse to believe the hype.

Do YOU have a dog in the fight? Got kids? Own a publishing company? Does your INCOME get decided on a tech that’s dying.

Besides children’s books, horney old lady novels and pretend hero books for boomers.....who buys books?

Look at the checkout stands, there’s 1 magazine out. They used to have magazine sections.....this was a money grab and people are dumb and easily distracted.

Meanwhile we have HUGE fences in DC. A VP pre tending to be in charge. No state of the union scheduled.

Buts let’s argue w little white girls over childish books.

It’s a distraction.

what if i told you that Dr. Suess Enterprises is part of the radical new woke America? Headquartered and run by Californians.

Suess was a New Deal commie and an early adopter of the environmental religion.

The banning of the 6 books was perhaps a savvy, opportunistic business move but......

Biden immediatly cancelled him from the reading day thing which is not only to get kids to read but recognition of Giesle's (sp) birthday.

Living in MA this time of year kids always came home with shit about Dr Suess being a Springfield, MA resident.

Cant help the business if he is personna non grata.

I wonder if the business got rid of the books hoping to prevent Biden cancelling him by name.

I see it more as just tearing out another square in the quilt that makes up American culture.

The goal is to cut us from the anchor that secures our being "American".

Once cast adrift we are at the mercy of the storms and currents.

Rule 1: make money, for hey would have done something different if there was an easier way to stay relevant and make money.

You CAN ignore it. You CAN refuse to believe the hype.

Do YOU have a dog in the fight? Got kids? Own a publishing company? Does your INCOME get decided on a tech that’s dying.

Besides children’s books, horney old lady novels and pretend hero books for boomers.....who buys books?

Look at the checkout stands, there’s 1 magazine out. They used to have magazine sections.....this was a money grab and people are dumb and easily distracted.

Meanwhile we have HUGE fences in DC. A VP pre tending to be in charge. No state of the union scheduled.

Buts let’s argue w little white girls over childish books.

It’s a distraction.
Never said this is the only/core problem.
Why do they have to be white?
The ideology behind it is a large problem.
I can contemplate this and all the bs happening on the hill at the same time.
This angle is important as it hits soccer moms right in the emotions.
I'm not arguing, are you?
My vocation of past made sure all the assholes in this country and others ate.

R