• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stop everything you’re doing and read this. I have found the evidence to end the internet forever.

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    I’m ok now with just unplugging everything now. Or I just found out who @The D is.

1682771904838.png

It’s called a “Reddit thread” on 4chan and they are glorious

View attachment 8130687
    So this guy is shelling out 5-700 dollars at a time but also thinks there is going to be something left of the 17k inheritance.

These people are too fucked to even be called losers.

On a mildly serious note…. Many years ago, while a Uni student I got into boxing at the local community center. Nothing fancy, no legacy champs etc. just mostly blue collar lads having a go at each other in mouthguards and sixteen oz gloves. There were a couple of older lads, and they were rough. Crazy actually. They’d mostly spar against themselves and would dirty box, elbows, headbutts etc. we’d all go for a few pints after and these two horror stories would tell us what they enjoyed getting up to - fights, drugs etc. they were both absolute filth. Years later I looked up the same community center, one of them was coaching and the other had set up his own construction business and had donated the new fitness wing and facilities. Goes to show you just can’t tell what people can do with their lives.

On a mildly serious note…. Many years ago, while a Uni student I got into boxing at the local community center. Nothing fancy, no legacy champs etc. just mostly blue collar lads having a go at each other in mouthguards and sixteen oz gloves. There were a couple of older lads, and they were rough. Crazy actually. They’d mostly spar against themselves and would dirty box, elbows, headbutts etc. we’d all go for a few pints after and these two horror stories would tell us what they enjoyed getting up to - fights, drugs etc. they were both absolute filth. Years later I looked up the same community center, one of them was coaching and the other had set up his own construction business and had donated the new fitness wing and facilities. Goes to show you just can’t tell what people can do with their lives.
    Cool story bro…..