• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Stop supporting Hollywood.

I dont watch movies, and watch about 1 hour of tv a week, think I got this one covered.

Reactions: jpickens and hseII
I watch mostly educational TV and screen my movies for actors / actresses I won't support. I used to be a huge Jim Carrey fan. Done. Sylvester Stallone. Done. DeNiro. Done. The list is long. Fuck Hollywood and ALL their progressive, liberal, anti 2A, anti U.S. bullshit.

Reactions: jpickens
The same guns they use to make billions in revenue they turn coat
And fund the anti-gunners, how Ridiculous can they get. Isn’t that
The hand that feeds them?

I have not purchased any music or seen any movies/watched programs since most of Hollywood and a lot of musicians spouted that “if you didn’t vote for Obama your racist”.
I try not to use products sold or manufactured by libtards. They are embedded everywhere... very difficult but I still try.

Well, if we respond to their rhetoric, then they're hitting their targets dead center.

I watch TV and the Movies because, when they're practicing their craft, they are really very good.

But when they go all extemporaneous and try acting like politicians, their craft fails them utterly; they can't carry it off with any credibility. I love it when they prostitute themselves in front of the entire world. It humor of a sort that can't be gotten in any other way.

I'm not an ostrich... Why in Hell's name should their posturing deflect me from my own chosen path by even one micron? They are simply ludicrous; nobody can play that role better...

Greg

But then we wouldn't have cool clips or memes anymore......LOL

Actors/actresses are not politicians and therefore their opinions have zero effect on our current laws or new ones.

Last edited:
I don't understand the people who worship these fools. We need to remind them they act really well and in real life they look so pretty with their mouth shut!