• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stores that honor Nightforce mil discount?

Chasingpro

Captain
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
Texas
Does anyone know of stores that offer the Nightforce military discount? Nightforce direct lead times are insane right now.

Their lead times aren’t that bad. Just got an ATACR through the program and it was a little over a month from start to finish.

I ordered a NXS 2.5-10 last month and was told june/july eta

They told me 90 days…had it in a little over 30. I think they build some wiggle room into their lead times so people aren’t bombarding then with calls.

Talk to any of the major dealers here like CS Tactical and EuroOptic, I've priced optics with them in the past and they were very close to the NF Mil discount prices without crazy long lead times, most of the stuff was in stock.

If we have it in stock, we can work with you @Chasingpro :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Glassaholic
See also:

Gp-armory.com

Recently had a great transaction with them.

Check with Mile High
Mile High caters more to the LE community, even though many manufacturers offer discounts for veterans who have served I have not had the same support from Mile High. Not saying it's a bad thing but I have found other dealers (as mentioned above) who are much more willing to work with you on price.