• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Storm Tactical Data book

FSRbikr98

Private
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2010
Long Island, NY
I just received my storm tactical data book today. Took only 2 days from Las vegas to Log island, amazing.

I wanted to thank Mark from Storm tactical, he responded to emails so quickly it was almost scary, and he had my data book in 3 ring binder out as quick as humanly possible. Learning the intricacies of the data book was something I've wanted to do for awhile now, and thanks to Storm, i will have the opportunity.

The book was literally loaded with pages, i had to remove a lot just so it would not rip the paper when flipping pages from being over stuffed. But now i have plenty of extra sheets, and set it up to what i think will work well as a basic setup.

I can already see how a data book makes you a better precision shooter, just by reading the directions. i cannot wait to put it to use at the range. Quick pic for those interested.

databook.jpg

Re: Storm Tactical Data book

Sir,

Glad you got it so fast. Our book is the result of years of development from professionals both in the military and LE arena. It is a very well-rounded product, and pound for pound the best quality Data Book available.

Enjoy it and don't hesitate to email me if you need any further assistance.

I'm finishing up another 60 targets, this pack is MIL-scale for yard and meter ranges, and will be useful for MIL reticle range estimation/verification as well as shooting/training drills.

For every Data Book purchase, we are able to donate more books to www.AmericanSnipers.org, so thank you also for supporting that fine organization.

Feel free to email with any questions. Stay safe out there.

Mark & The Crew @ Team Storm Tactical