• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Storm Tactical Spring Promo

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
Storm Tactical Spring Promos, while Zipper Cover supplies last:

1) Buy THREE 3-ring heavy paper Modular Data Books, and get a made in USA Cordura Nylon Outer Zipper Cover FREE!

Storm Tactical Heavy Paper Modular Data Books

MARPAT desert camo with Velcro (only 12 in stock) or Multicam Camo (500 in stock)

cover3_zps43cbac49.jpg

-------------------------

2) Buy TWO 6-ring Rite in Rain Modular Data Books, and get a made in USA Cordura Nylon Outer Zipper Cover FREE, with Skull and rifles logo screened on the outside.
Khaki Tan (only 12 in stock), Coyote Tan (only 12 in stock), OD Green (only 12 in stock), or Multicam (only 1 in stock)

Storm Tactical Rite In Rain Paper Modular Data Books

covers_zps6b9cc961.jpg

--------------------------

Buy TWO Rite in Rain Pocket Data Books, and get a made in USA Cordura Nylon Outer Zipper Cover FREE, Coyote Tan color.

Storm Tactical Pocket Data Book

usmcpocket_zps5815b858.jpg

pocketcover_zps261bad6f.jpg

Do you have to enter a special code? Or just purchase and you will get promotion items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have to enter a special code? Or just purchase and you will get promotion items?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just purchase and put a note on the order or email me that you want the SH promo. Thank you.

6 MARPAT left, these are the last of them, we are unable to get these any more. Thanks again everyone!