• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stormy Daniels

The possible charges would stem from Trump’s onetime fixer Michael Cohen paying Daniels hush money in the last days of the 2016 presidential campaign so she wouldn’t expose her alleged affair with the then-candidate a decade earlier.

Cohen, who says he made the $130,000 payment on Trump’s behalf, pleaded guilty in 2018 to violating federal campaign finance laws in connection to the payments and is now a key witness for the prosecution.

The Manhattan DA is reportedly looking to charge Trump with falsifying business records in an illegal effort to obfuscate his reimbursement to Cohen for the payments.

I will add to this controversial subject:

78B685AB-D66A-4472-949D-8793FA846BEC.jpeg

I still take it as two consenting adults had sex (shivers neither one would not be high on my wish list to see naked )but why he paid her anything is beyond me should have told her to take the story to the media all he did is have sex he did not rape her , force her , drug her his wife is the only jaded party of the two and again I say consenting adults . Think I am going to make a breakfast scramble to start the day off this morning yea and fresh squeezed oj far more important than who another man allowed in his bed at least to me .

I saw her at a Gentlemen's Club years ago I didn't get a photo with her but i got to kiss her and a sore on my lip that has never gone away to prove it.

First off this is about whether or not there will be an indictment......pretty low bar.....hence the age old expression "you can indict a ham sandwich"

An indictment would be largely a political dog and pony show.

The trial that would proceed from a potential indictment would drag into the next election cycle undoubtably which may be the point based on previous statements of at least one of the powers that be behind the case/investigation.

This isnt about contract law (ex non disclosure agreement) rather, its about campaign finance law and different flavors of money and more broadly "Lawfare"

IF indicted, Trump would then have to hire lawyers to defend himself in a trial and even if convicted you can be assured that it would be appealed.

This is almost guaranteed to be fodder for MSM for many many years to come.

No fan of Trump-jesus but this is such BS. They are going to get him reelected.
If you’re no fan of trump perhaps you and your husband should take you two adopted mix race transgendered children and move to California, I hear they have a big anti trump movement……..

If you’re no fan of trump perhaps you and your husband should take you two adopted mix race transgendered children and move to California, I hear they have a big anti trump movement……..
Right because Trump-Jesus is the greatest thing to ever happen to this country. Oh and of course anyone who doesn't like him must be running with satan himself. 🙄

As far as I am concern Trump-Hitler and Trump-Jesus people are two sides of the same inbred mindless fucks that got this country to where we are now.

I was a fan of Trump during the “Apprentice” days. He didn’t like losers, he fired people who whined and he had no tolerance for people who played the blame-game. Exacly all the things he has become.

Then of course he promised no gun control, only to instruct his justice dept to “force” the ATF ban bump-stocks. That single precedent is now being used to ban braces (make them SBRs) and a huge expansion in the ATFs arbitrary powers.

If he gets in again, he will be Constitutionally limited to four years. Four year presidents are typically thought to be a bad thing because it is really not enough time to get much done. But never fear, the toothless trailer trash Trump-jesus folks are somehow convinced this limit does not or will not apply to him. (Here, have some Kool-Aid.😵‍💫 )

As a person with a reasonable IQ, if Trump were my guy for 2024, I certainly would not go around hurling low IQ insults at people who “dislike” him. I would try to use my reasonable IQ to bring them around. If someone does not “HATE!!!!” Trump-jesus why would a reasonbly intelligent person try to push them further that way???

But hey, you keep doing you Bubblegum Sally…..

Reactions: AFancyPenguin
Right because Trump-Jesus is the greatest thing to ever happen to this country. Oh and of course anyone who doesn't like him must be running with satan himself. 🙄

As far as I am concern Trump-Hitler and Trump-Jesus people are two sides of the same inbred mindless fucks that got this country to where we are now.

I was a fan of Trump during the “Apprentice” days. He didn’t like losers, he fired people who whined and he had no tolerance for people who played the blame-game. Exacly all the things he has become.

Then of course he promised no gun control, only to instruct his justice dept to “force” the ATF ban bump-stocks. That single precedent is now being used to ban braces (make them SBRs) and a huge expansion in the ATFs arbitrary powers.

If he gets in again, he will be Constitutionally limited to four years. Four year presidents are typically thought to be a bad thing because it is really not enough time to get much done. But never fear, the toothless trailer trash Trump-jesus folks are somehow convinced this limit does not or will not apply to him. (Here, have some Kool-Aid.😵‍💫 )

As a person with a reasonable IQ, if Trump were my guy for 2024, I certainly would not go around hurling low IQ insults at people who “dislike” him. I would try to use my reasonable IQ to bring them around. If someone does not “HATE!!!!” Trump-jesus why would a reasonbly intelligent person try to push them further that way???

So who's the best thing in 2024?

Do you have a better solution?

Right because Trump-Jesus is the greatest thing to ever happen to this country.
Other than his personality and the bump stock ban thing, what other policies did you not like?

Reactions: Milf Dots

I don’t love any politician period, what I do love is their absolute fear of him……..there must be a reason and I suspect it’s because when you are a four year president all bets are off……. No need to worry about re-election.
a guy are smart as you say you are should run for president, what the hell biden got elected from is moms basement it should work for you too……

Are you still mad that Hillary lost? For crying out loud, take the L and move on.

I saw her at a Gentlemen's Club years ago I didn't get a photo with her but i got to kiss her and a sore on my lip that has never gone away to prove it.
Wouldn't it be funny if you manager to get herpes (indirectly) from Trump's appendage?

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader
NY has no bail so he should be back on the street in 10 minutes unless they hold him unlike the rapists and murderers which get released in 5 minutes typically.

Will they give him an ankle monitor and take away his passports? (The latter which the FBI already did once.)

Reactions: diverdon
Because she is pissy about losing to Trump and being ordered to pay his fees.
Nah. This is all about this:
First off this is about whether or not there will be an indictment......pretty low bar.....hence the age old expression "you can indict a ham sandwich"

An indictment would be largely a political dog and pony show.

The trial that would proceed from a potential indictment would drag into the next election cycle undoubtably which may be the point based on previous statements of at least one of the powers that be behind the case/investigation.

This isnt about contract law (ex non disclosure agreement) rather, its about campaign finance law and different flavors of money and more broadly "Lawfare"

IF indicted, Trump would then have to hire lawyers to defend himself in a trial and even if convicted you can be assured that it would be appealed.

This is almost guaranteed to be fodder for MSM for many many years to come.
They are terrified of him, even though he can't win.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Other than his personality and the bump stock ban thing, what other policies did you not like?

How about not vetting his cabinet, AG's especially, giving big Pharma immunity on Warp speed, trusting Pence, and not supporting the protestors rotting in jail/lost everything for him. That's it for me.

Last edited:
agree above,but,alternate choices? agree voting is a waste of effort with the fix being in. but i must do it to maintain my image of making a positive effort.

Just admit you're neither a conservative nor right leaning libertarian, an be done with it. Why the pretense?

Reactions: Cowpokey
I’ve been traveling most of the day and not had an opportunity to read many of the posts herein. With all the shit coming down the pick and now this? WTF? Very curious what the secret service decides about the handcuffs for the photo op. Maybe we learn may Learn which side they are on. For those of us flying the colors, after the arrest of Trump, is this the time to fly them upside down? Bejesus! What befuddles me is the fact they are winning yet their ideas are so dumb. if you play stupid games you are supposed to get stupid prizes, right?
🤬