• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Stormy" takes one in the kiester.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I'm sure Soros will cut her a check to cover it.

Do you think she can cover it with 'go fund me' ? Didn't she raise something like 600K$

Shit load of folks selling merch , wonder what kind of reatards buy it.

Reactions: trailer2
    See

08D1E52A-D8AC-4921-A919-7656482833EC.jpeg

Her net worth is around 2 million. Maybe she did???

Speaking of under the table cash… I bet she’s got a stash somewhere.

Strippers and hookers aren’t know to claim “ tips”

I will tell you why. You show me the hottest bitch on the planet, and I will show you a guy tired of fucking her.
    Yeah, something like that. I am just stating, stormy isnt hot. She had a decent body but nothing impressive. But to each their own, not everybody has the same taste!

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    Yeah, something like that. I am just stating, stormy isnt hot. She had a decent body but nothing impressive. But to each their own, not everybody has the same taste!
    She was pretty hot when Trump was hitting it but it hasnt aged well.

As I heard someone say about Kim K.

"Thats had more pipe in it than the back of a plumber's van."

Penthouse in Feb. 2007 shows lots of photoshopping. Covering Muffin top? Later rumors of botched tummy tuck and tattoo cover up.

I'd have jumped all over it in the early 2000's now? Not so much.

Penthouse in Feb. 2007 shows lots of photoshopping. Covering Muffin top? Later rumors of botched tummy tuck and tattoo cover up.

I'd have jumped all over it in the early 2000's now? Not so much.
    Glory Hole.