• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stra8 laced rear bag

[email protected]

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2012
I called they said there back ordered 7 months, does any one know where to get these?

Also how do you like the wiebad competition bag, it looks the same just a little heavier?

Thanks for the heads up on short action precision having them in stock. They currently have Khaki in stock, no need to wait 7 months.

Check out Wiebad as well. They have a bunch of bags in stock. I have both the Todd comp bag and the pump pillow. I love them both and use them for all my shooting! 7 months sounds a little absurd!

Thanks for the heads up on short action precision having them in stock. They currently have Khaki in stock, no need to wait 7 months.

it says they are all on backorder?

You got hosed. Not his fault but that does suck. I have a STR8 Laced and I use it more than any of the many others I have tried and use. Never had one of the Wiebads

Haha I know! Oh well, I bought I wiebad competition, Same size, just a little heavier. I do like that Velcro strap on it though.

You got hosed. Not his fault but that does suck. I have a STR8 Laced and I use it more than any of the many others I have tried and use. Never had one of the Wiebads

The website hasn't changed since I ordered, I thought they were sold out but I emailed like it says and they gave me the heads up that they have a bunch of the coyote in stock. So I went ahead and ordered and it worked. Worth taking a shot at it.

Stra8 laced rear bag

I'd keep an eye on third gen shooting supply, they are out right now but are an additional source.

Last edited: