• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strafing run

Are the Syrians any good as far as pilots go? any chance the Russians may be using that war as a chance for some live fire excercise?

No, just keep filming, it's just like it is on TV, the bullets just hit the ground on either side of you and you get to save the day.... seriously, just keep filming...

What model aircraft is in the video? A Mig 29?

Last edited:
you ain't the guy directing him

Dunno about you but if i were FAC (let alone simple grunt) and seeing footage in "live feed via Mk1 eyeball" as in above i don't think i'd be double checking my grids and comms to find out what exactly flyboy has in mind as i would be hauling ass in as KY said general away direction :).

Yea, I learned long ago if I ain't the one talking to him or listening to the guy who is, and on board sensors trigger, I'm finding a hole no matter the silhouette, markings, ect,...and more so if they beat the air into submission,...BTDT
Brings close contacts with VNAF to mind..............F word

The marines were pretty good at calling in air on their own but the army seemed to struggle more. If jtac was there all is usually good, but if not many army units would ask for something that would get them killed, like a 2000lber at 100 meters, etc. Not their fault, the AF and Army never trained together. First time I talked to someone in green on the radio was in combat. How dumb was that. By the tail end of the war things were a lot better as you can imagine.

Last edited:
Odd, I didn't hear a whole lot of aloha snackbar...maybe it was because they were on the receiving end. I thought I heard one though. Maybe the one I heard was because they lived through the attack.