• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Straight Four power nightforce

Alaskaman11

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2009
Last Frontier
So, going through some stuff that was my Uncle. He was big bringing Nightforce to the US and helped out in the early days. He passed a few years ago and I’m just starting to go through his thing. Found this cool old scope. Anyone ever seen these before?

Attachments

• IMG_8434.jpeg
    IMG_8434.jpeg
    572.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_8435.jpeg
    IMG_8435.jpeg
    613.8 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_8436.jpeg
    IMG_8436.jpeg
    603.6 KB · Views: 202
Oh wow, don't see those too often

That was manufactured by Hakko (at least, so I've read). Not much info on them.

above edited

too many comments online about Hakko for me to dismiss it

again, call NF

What's the click value on that scope and what reticle is inside?
they are a true .25moa ie 1.047 @ 100. Not sure on the reticle. I called and asked for any literature but she was going to call some of the retired guys to ask. I'll let you know when she gets back to me.

It's weird they're 1/4 MOA and the turret goes in 1/10th something increments. Is it like a BDC or segmented reticle?
its got a moa dash. Kinda like the old NPR2, then it has a ranging step in the bottom. I'll take it out this week and put it at 100 yards. The lady at NF said it was .25moa. Lets give it a whirl. I'll know pretty darn quickly if its .25moa or as you say, .10moa.