• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Strawberries.

I’d go apeshit if someone made me mess up some meal too, especially if it’s something like carnitas or a smoked brisket

So this duck walks into a bar... hops up on the stool and says to the Bartender: "Got any Strawberries?"

"No," says the bartender. "This is bar, we sell beer and wine and whiskey and rum. We don't have any strawberries."

Duck walks out.

Next day, the duck walks back into the bar, hops up on the stool and says to the Bartender: "Got any Strawberries?"

"No," says the Bartender. "I told you yesterday, this is a bar. We sell spirits and liquor and beer. We don't have any strawberries.'

Duck walks out.

Next day, the duck walks back into the bar, hops up on the stool and says to the Bartender: "Got any Strawberries?"

"No, goddammit," says the Bartender. I told you we are a bar and we sell liquor and beer and wine. And if you ask me for strawberries again, I am going to nail your webbed feet to that stool!"

Duck walks out.

Next day, the duck walks back into the bar, hops up on the stool and says to the Bartender: "Got any nails?"

"No!" shouts the bartender.

"Got any strawberries?"

Some jokes just need to be told...

Sirhr

So this duck walks into a bar... hops up on the stool and says to the Bartender: "Got any Strawberries?"

"No," says the bartender. "This is bar, we sell beer and wine and whiskey and rum. We don't have any strawberries."

Duck walks out.

"No," says the Bartender. "I told you yesterday, this is a bar. We sell spirits and liquor and beer. We don't have any strawberries.'

Duck walks out.

"No, goddammit," says the Bartender. I told you we are a bar and we sell liquor and beer and wine. And if you ask me for strawberries again, I am going to nail your webbed feet to that stool!"

Duck walks out.

Next day, the duck walks back into the bar, hops up on the stool and says to the Bartender: "Got any nails?"

"No!" shouts the bartender.

"Got any strawberries?"

Some jokes just need to be told...

Sirhr
Nephew told me that one when he was about 5, he thought it was the funniest shit he'd ever heard.