• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STRELOK PRO INSTALLED FINALLY

Cheeseburger1976

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2012
Zionsville PA
FINALLY, not sure how I didn’t find the simple set of instructions sooner but just came across it today on Facebook, tried it on my PC installing the Imazing software and it took about three minutes to do successfully reinstalled on my iPhone

Attachments

• IMG_9659.png
    IMG_9659.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Yeah, it's fairly easy to do. I also believe once you have it on your PC/Mac, you'll be able to access it when you get another phone. I thought I lost all my rifle profiles but they were installed when I moved it to the new phone. Still not 100% how I managed that but I'm not complaining.

As long as you still have the app on your phone and didn’t delete it because it didn’t work, you should be good. I would try it regardless lotta people had success. Directions are super easy.

As long as you still have the app on your phone and didn’t delete it because it didn’t work, you should be good. I would try it regardless lotta people had success. Directions are super easy.
It worked! Hot damn. I thought all hope was lost. I’ve spent the last couple weeks trying to figure out what app to start all over with. Thank you!

It worked! Hot damn. I thought all hope was lost. I’ve spent the last couple weeks trying to figure out what app to start all over with. Thank you!
My man I know dude it was easy . Couple other apps, but this one was the only one that I really found super easy for myself

I found it also and got it in my new phone. One thing, I cannot access the bullet info that was there on the old one. When I click on it, it says its downloading info, then unzips, then nothing. If it is there I don't know where it is or how to get to it. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I found it also and got it in my new phone. One thing, I cannot access the bullet info that was there on the old one. When I click on it, it says its downloading info, then unzips, then nothing. If it is there I don't know where it is or how to get to it. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
I would redo it if I were you. Obviously without bullet selection it’s useless.

Just found Strelok Pro as an app on my Mac. I think this has something to do with the transfer. Not 100% because I don't recall downloading it as an app on my Mac.

Image 5-22-24 at 4.47 PM.jpg