• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strelok Pro Question - How to Account for 20 MOA Mount?

gunsandgear

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2018
I'm new to long range and trying to use my Strelok Pro app with a 20 MOA base. How do I input this information into the app? Do I need to enter the 20 MOA (or negative 20 MOA) as "Zero Offset" or some other way? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Don't let the setting you're seeing distract you. Nothing is needed. Leave it empty.

Thank you guys. I read the Strelok website before posting but the owner's answer pertaining to this question was a bit hard to understand.

So one other question: When I'm entering the scope height into the app, can I just use the mount height (e.g. 1.44", 1.5")? Or do I have to measure each rifle and go with 1/2 barrel height + 1/2 optic height + gap in between the two?

from center of scope tube or where rings meet to center of receiver or gas port. you can be an eighth off so dont sweat it

Reactions: Jrs9898
I lost my Samsung cell phone and when I got my new IPhone 13 the Strelok Pro app did not load on my new phone. I don't know how to get in touch with the author of the program to see what I can do to recover all the information I have put in over the years. This is a tremendous loss of time and information. HELP...

Unless you were syncing your rifle/ammo profiles to dropbox, box, google drive or emailing the srl file to yourself there is nothing Igor can do for you there.

If you did use one of the four supported methods, log back in to the service used and import the srl file.