• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strelok Pro's new Click Value Validation calculator.

Racer88

Firearms Pedant
Minuteman
  • Nov 10, 2018
    Hi guys! In the latest version of Strelok Pro, they've added a Click Value Validation calculator! Pretty nifty for when you do a Tall Target Test. You won't have to do the math manually!
    grinning.gif

I made a video demonstration. See what you think!

Awesome.

When finding your actual distance I assume your target was what you ranged. My question is, where did you start? Meaning, did you measure from where you sat, your eyes, or did you measure from the end of where the barrel rests when shooting the previous mentioned target? Did you measure from the end of the barrel to target? if not from where? ?

Thanks.

Awesome.

When finding your actual distance I assume your target was what you ranged. My question is, where did you start? Meaning, did you measure from where you sat, your eyes, or did you measure from the end of where the barrel rests when shooting the previous mentioned target? Did you measure from the end of the barrel to target? if not from where? ?

Thanks.

Good question.

We used a long tape measure (on a reel). I held it at the target. My buddy took the other end to the front edge of the shooting line. My barrel, when I'm in the prone shooting position, hangs over the front of the shooting line by a few inches, I'd say. Close enough?

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
    After I returned from the range (and using the measuring tape), I went on Google Maps on my laptop. I was curious. I used Google's distance measuring tool, and I was VERY surprised at how accurate it was! A difference of only 16-1/2 inches! (Admittedly, some of that difference may be accounted for by my ability to use the mouse to accurately place the endpoints. But, still quite close!)

100-yard line:

PBSO actual range distance.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jefe's Dope
    I am not seeing this feature on IOS with Strelok Pro version 4.88 which shows as the newest version in App Store? anyone else?

I didn't realize this was in the last update. Thanks for sharing. I requested a way to calculate SCF about a year ago. I never got a response but I suppose enough people asked for it.