• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

StrelokPro numbers disappeared?

KYyeeter

Did you see the size of that chicken
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2019
I was at a match this past weekend and about half way through I looked at my StrelokPro app and my mrad column was gone. It wasn’t totally gone, but the brightness was so low I can barely see the numbers. Moa, inch, and click columns are all still bright like they should be. Anyone experienced this or anything like it? Everything still functions as it should you just can’t see the numbers, even sitting here in the house now.

Attachments

• ED743B60-9F93-4078-9806-0B00F1B77A7D.png
    ED743B60-9F93-4078-9806-0B00F1B77A7D.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 104
That worked! I had tried tapping it but not holding it down. Thanks bud

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
That was very helpful, never knew that. Any other tidbits of information? Maybe there should be a "sticky."
I've searched the internets for a "user's" manual to no avail. A few helpful YouTube videos. It's my only complaint of Strelok. Full of Easter eggs but hard to find them.

Having senior-moments I thought I would consolidate Strelok Pro "hidden features." I keep this on my phone for ready access.
On the HUD one your screenshot is missing one of the hidden features. At the bottom is the ability to cant the rifle +/- 90 degrees and it will show the adjusted holds.

That feature is not "hidden" and seems apparent. I also question is there value? Why would anyone cant a rifle 90 degrees for any type of precision shooting? And why only 90 degrees?

That feature is not "hidden" and seems apparent. I also question is there value? Why would anyone cant a rifle 90 degrees for any type of precision shooting? And why only 90 degrees?
Cruel match directors. Shooting under a low clearance car is one.

Found a private group on FB, Strelok ballistics user guide, the creator of strelok, Igor, is very active on there. Just a psa for y’all.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
If you find anything interesting, please post it. I don't do social media, e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., never do, never will. Many of us do not.
Will do

Two other features that can be difficult to find: MPBR and Max Ord.

In general use of a point blank zero for hunting is considered antiquated, but Strelok gives you the ability to know what the ranges are for zero and MPBR given a user specified vital zone radius. Tap the box with the rifle info on the main screen>scroll down and you will see "MRD Calculator".

Maximum Ordinate:
On the main screen tap the button that has the bullseye and a "note pad" on the bottom right (I assume this is the 'details' button).
You will find max ord under "Maximum height of the trajectory, feet" as well as "at distance, yards" it occurs at.

Reactions: KYyeeter
Yet again... minor improvement.
Hey, wow, thanks for this!

Two things: Are you on Android? I’m on iOS, and I cannot get the shortcut for cartridges to pop up on the home screen.

The other thing is on, say, the Nightforce Mil-R reticles (and various random others) I cannot get the wind speed to display nor the 10, 5, 2 mph curves. Tried three-finger tapping too.

Last edited:

Two things: Are you on Android? I’m on iOS, and I cannot get the shortcut for cartridges to pop up on the home screen.

The other thing is on, say, the Nightforce Mil-R reticles (and others) I cannot get the wind speed to display nor the 10, 5, 2 mph curves. Tried three-finger tapping too.
Oddly enough I was helping someone on an iPhone after a match this past weekend and couldn't get it to show the wind curves on a EBR 2 reticle.

Oddly enough I was helping someone on an iPhone after a match this past weekend and couldn't get it to show the wind curves on a EBR 2 reticle.
Yeah, I have noticed this on a number of reticles but never bothered to formally file a bug. Maybe I’ll do so on the FB page (now that I know about it).

The other thing is on, say, the Nightforce Mil-R reticles (and others) I cannot get the wind speed to display nor the 10, 5, 2 mph curves. Tried three-finger tapping too.

Yes, I'm on an Android. If you have issues I suggest you email Igor. He is responsive.

I just thought I would note the hidden features.

Reactions: carbonbased
I'm on iOS and cannot get the shortcut to cartridges to work. Assumed it was an iOS thing.

I have no problems with the wind lines on both MilXt and SKMR3. They are visible and can be removed doing the three finger tap. But, I'm pretty "experienced" with the three finger tap.🤠

I have no problems with the wind lines on both MilXt and SKMR3.
Ah, but I was referring to the Mil-R. I too have no probs with the NF Mil-XT (or Mil-C, for that matter).

Every so often I run into a reticle that is like that.

Thx for the link to updates. Very cool to use the camera for angle estimate. I've been using 2 free apps, Angle Meter and Right Triangle Solver to calc horizontal distance.

Yeah, I have noticed this on a number of reticles but never bothered to formally file a bug. Maybe I’ll do so on the FB page (now that I know about it).
Think I may have figured this one out.

The purple wind lines are only available on the single distance reticle view from the main screen, not the multi-target reticle view.

If possible is a feature change I'd like to see @Igor Borisov(Strelok Pro)

Think I may have figured this one out.

The purple wind lines are only available on the single distance reticle view from the main screen, not the multi-target reticle view.

If possible is a feature change I'd like to see @Igor Borisov(Strelok Pro)
I guess I don’t even know what the multi-target reticle view is?

Without changing screens and just flipping between reticles via the bottom drop-down, here’s how the purple wind lines disappear on some reticles.

On the Mil-R and EBR-4 reticles you’ll also see the wind mph number disappear. This happens on some other reticles as well…just can’t remember which ones.

Edit: just noticed on the reticles that have missing mph numbers the distance is put in there twice (in blue AND in purple).

9C7773D8-0E68-4004-B074-5F147C962EF5.png
B81F8F76-A7B9-4183-B5A5-ABF01B690AA9.png
617D5765-7360-4ED6-8AF7-FAD3372155C1.png
9C498FE1-04CC-44A8-865A-78745F1768B7.png

ADB41126-2BC4-490F-B925-CFA11D3E3DFF.png

Last edited:
I guess I don’t even know what the multi-target reticle view is?

Without changing screens and just flipping between reticles via the bottom drop-down, here’s how the purple wind lines disappear on some reticles.

On the Mil-R and EBR-4 reticles you’ll also see the wind mph number disappear. This happens on some other reticles as well…just can’t remember which ones.

Edit: just noticed on the reticles that have missing mph numbers the distance is put in there twice (in blue AND in purple).
Wind curves are shown only on Christmas tree reticle types.

Wind curves are shown only on Christmas tree reticle types.
Interesting. I would prefer the wind curves on all reticles, but that’s me. It helps with a quick visual reference for wind holds regardless of the type of reticle.

In either case, I would change the lingo on the non-xmas tree reticles from:

Wind, mph
at XX yards

to something else. I’d like the wind speed.

As it stands it looks like a bug and regardless of the wind curves it would be a handy reminder as to the wind setting.

Keep up the great work!