• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strictly Offensive Kit - Current Specials Thread

wigwamitus

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2014
LBJ
Pre-owned OSTI PVS-22
$7,100 shipped CONUS

ITAR Form required

Clean/Factory tube. Unit is in hand and ready to ship.

Payment Methods: Check, wire, cash, CC over phone

See pics below:

51025728741_993716e948_k.jpg

51024995998_196685f98b_k.jpg

51025823687_1cc9f8cd56_k.jpg

51025726251_e49be90d7e_k.jpg

51025725451_59dc2aa64a_k.jpg

51025829867_e1f76a458b_k.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cschastain2
Pre-owned Nivisys COTI
$2,850 shipped CONUS

ITAR Form required

Clean barely used. Unit is in hand and ready to ship.

See pics below:

51029659541_271e9883c4_k.jpg

51029758582_40144564ea_k.jpg

Thru lens pics are tough for me. It looks the same as the other COTIs I have(and have had) just fine. But this pic at least shows it powers up, which it does. Its totally functional, all buttons work.

Let me know if any questions. I've been using COTI for critter control for 5 years now, so I can help with your use case(s).

Reactions: stefan73
Pre-owned Nivisys NVEC VITAL-2 IR-Laser
$450 shipped CONUS

ITAR Form required

See pics below:

51029836631_7e20990a3d_h.jpg

I don't know much about this one. In reading around the internet, it looks like it was originally made to compete with the PAQ-4C and I've had one of those and this unit definitely reminded me of it. It has about the same form factors and similar adjustment knobs. Its an IR Laser only. And its 0.7 mW. Though it has a number of settings, for high and low power pulsing as well as high and low power non-pulsing. The remote is much nicer than the PAQ-4C. It takes 2xAA batts (not shipping it with Batts though) and was manufactured in Sept '03. Unit looks new, no scratches or scrapes.

Anyone knowing more about the history of these units feel free to post!

Reactions: stefan73
$450 shipped CONUS

ITAR Form required

See pics below:

I don't know much about this one. In reading around the internet, it looks like it was originally made to compete with the PAQ-4C and I've had one of those and this unit definitely reminded me of it. It has about the same form factors and similar adjustment knobs. Its an IR Laser only. And its 0.7 mW. Though it has a number of settings, for high and low power pulsing as well as high and low power non-pulsing. The remote is much nicer than the PAQ-4C. It takes 2xAA batts (not shipping it with Batts though) and was manufactured in Sept '03. Unit looks new, no scratches or scrapes.

Do you have the paddle switches for this as well? They usually come with the pressure switch and a paddle switch.

Negatif, I remember having a paddle with the PAQ-4c, but all we have for this one is what is shown.

Poor use of terminology on my behalf, I believe it is really the switch like the 200 but I could be wrong. Have you tried it out?

Last edited:
$450 shipped CONUS

ITAR Form required

See pics below:

I found an old post from Victor TNVC from 2005 ar15.com

"Vital-2 is a single beam IR laser with a built in CQB illuminator that round out this unit. I have worked with this unit for a bit of time now and for my use, I find it’s the best unit I’ve used. Its VERY durable, light-weight, throw-lever weapon mountable, has off axis light security, pulse modes and a VERY good CQB illuminator for 50 meter in work. **Changed to effective range of 20 meters, not seen range***I’ve engaged man-size targets at 500M+ while using this unit with a Raptor 6X on a 6.8SPC as well as 100m and in work with NO blooming effects at all. The unit has a nifty variable intensity dial that works very well for varying output power. The Vital also comes standard with a paddle activation switch, as well as a tape switch which brings me to the feature I do not like that is typical with all NVEC’s IR products. The IR units do NOT incorporate a constant on feature. ALL units I’ve worked with either need the paddle or tape switch to operate for momentary on work. Maybe safety issues and tactical reasons come into play here. It’s difficult to use the Vital as a hand held unit due to this feature, especially if you are holding an NVD monoculure without a helmet mount. I’ve used the tape switch while actually holding the unit, in one hand, while holding my PVS-14 in another, but it’s cumbersome to say the least."

Last edited:
Reactions: wigwamitus
Look forward to your review of the Halo X Wig and the tig clip on