• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Strider SMF (NSN) take 2

gruntbull

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2008
www.gruntbull.com
Well I had a great experience with Strider Knives this week. Long and short had a young Marine earn my personal, so I contacted Strider for a replacement. I was not able to get one exactly like my original, but I was able to get one made on site as I waited.

As a side note, I have owned many folders, autos, and general cutting tools, and by far my favorite in the folder genre is the Strider Special Mission Folder. One thing I found odd, they blast off the Black Oxide treating on the blade, I requested mine to keep it, and they gave me the black blade.

If you are in the market for a quality folder, make no mistake the SMF will not leave you wanting.

-Bull

Re: Strider SMF (NSN) take 2

They lock up so well it is "almost" like a full tang... That may be a bit over the top, but they sure do fit the bill for an easy carry blade.