• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Strider SNG

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling one of my Strider SNG’s, maybe both. This one I’ve carried the last couple years quite a bit and is in excellent knife. Has never been reproduced or anything but has had the edged sharpened probably a half dozen times. Super smooth and excellent blade alignment. Pictures show condition, used but not abused.

$425 shipped FIRM. Payment via Zelle preferred but will also accept a discreet PayPal family and friends payment.

I also have the exact same knife 100% brand new that’s never cut anything or been carried that I’ll sell for $950 shipped or $1400 for the pair. Will be a few days before I can get pics of that one.

May accept a Benchmade mini Adamas in partial trade. Must be the new version with CPM-Cruwear. May also be interest in an Adamas auto, again must be the new version.

Last edited: