• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold---Stripped Uppers

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

OK, so first things first.
    1. I acquired these uppers from an asset liquidation sale of a big machine shop. They are not Hoplite Arms product(s).
    2. I have not built a rifle from one.
    3. I have no idea IF anything is out of spec's and not going to take the time to measure this, measure that, etc.
    4. Some are forged, some are billet, few do not have FA but most do.

Sale Price of $250 for a USPS Flat Rate Box of 10 stripped uppers shipped CONUS.
    As Is!! Hoplite Arms implies not warranty and/or return on them.

Upper1.jpg

Upper2.jpg

Upper3.jpg

Upper4.jpg

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Sorry but time and shipping cost do not make that viable for me.
    ---------------------

Roughly 92 boxes of 10 units left.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    No worries thanks anyways. If any of you guys have one to spare let me know. Thanks.

Do you have 10 without forward assist? Would like billet ones to if possible thanks

Hi,

Added Information:

The few (Approximately 200) Non FA that I have are forged.

Also, guys please PM me to complete transaction(s). This allows me to receive and print shipping information to pass onto the picking and receiving guys.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Last edited:
    Reactions: aljones_315
    No worries thanks anyways. If any of you guys have one to spare let me know. Thanks.

Same for me. I would buy a couple off someone as well if they had extras. Can't justify 10 at the moment although this is a great deal.

I would like a box of 10. I will take a couple without FA.

Hi,

OK, so first things first.
    1. I acquired these uppers from an asset liquidation sale of a big machine shop. They are not Hoplite Arms product(s).
    2. I have not built a rifle from one.
    3. I have no idea IF anything is out of spec's and not going to take the time to measure this, measure that, etc.
    4. Some are forged, some are billet, few do not have FA but most do.

Sale Price of $250 for a USPS Flat Rate Box of 10 stripped uppers shipped CONUS.
    As Is!! Hoplite Arms implies not warranty and/or return on them.

View attachment 7437438
    View attachment 7437439
    View attachment 7437440
    View attachment 7437441

Sincerely,
    Theis
    I’ll take 10, half with fwd asst, half without if that’s possible. Billet is just fine. PM incoming.

Hi,

UPDATE:

I am pretty sure I have replied to all PMs in regards to payment info and such. If we have not corresponded at least once via a PM you sent me please resend.

Remaining Numbers (Approximately):
    168 Forged w/o FA
    42 Forged w/FA
    210 Billet w/FA
    42 Billet w/o FA

So the special request of this and that are getting slimmer. By lunch I expect to be out of Forged w/FA.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Total noob when it comes to ar. Been kicking the idea around on build a few. I’m a machinist by trade. Ase certified mechanic. So building an unit I’m not worried about. The question I have is what caliber can i build on these units .223 308? Don’t beat me up too bad. Looks like a good deal to get started in building

Total noob when it comes to ar. Been kicking the idea around on build a few. I’m a machinist by trade. Ase certified mechanic. So building an unit I’m not worried about. The question I have is what caliber can i build on these units .223 308? Don’t beat me up too bad. Looks like a good deal to get started in building

The build possibilities are abundant to say the least, here's a few more!

Attachments

• 20201004_150630.jpg
      20201004_150630.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 64
    Hi,

Evening APPROXIMATE count left:

Billet w/FA : 90
    Billet w/o FA: 42 (Found more than reported this morning, lol)
    Forged w/FA: 20
    Forged w/o FA: 160 (Found more than reported this morning.

And these numbers are assuming the uppers that are upside down in their respective boxes match the uppers that are right side up in their respective boxes.

Sincerely,
    Theis

I’ll take a box of 10, f/a, mixed billet and forged. Pm incoming.