• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold---Stripped Uppers

Ahoj.
Nejaké NOVINKY o HOPLITE ARMS...?
actually there is, i thought i posted it somewhere

scumbag is out of the business totally 100% injunction and 100% default civilly

currently getting the fed, insurance, business location, foreign entity, etc paperwork squared away

might need to be totally closed and reopened to have a clean break...no drama in the future

lawyers are still working on other avenues pertaining to moron as well

have accountants and lawyers speaking to see what the next step should be being that it went from;

initial investment
running costs
scumbag stealing
R&D
lawyers
personal checks
inventory
and a few other "messes" that i bumped into while digging

funny part is looser tried contacting a contact we had and started the email my stating "my partner and i..hoplite"

yet, i already had the injunction against him by then so im looking into him not following the court signed injunction

Really wish I knew this cats name. I've driven by that supposed shop in enon a ton(never knew it was anything) and used live like 10 minutes from there.

Reactions: stefan73
Really wish I knew this cats name. I've driven by that supposed shop in enon a ton(never knew it was anything) and used live like 10 minutes from there.
louis corkern jr

his family is from there; a few generations

they have a well know butcher shop of sorts

form my understanding they parents and brother are stand up people and shit head is the black sheep

i had the PI camped out in the dollar general across the street

Reactions: lash and Krob95
louis corkern jr

form my understanding they parents and brother are stand up people and shit head is the black sheep

Surprised you're not doing a rebrand, sorry that happened to your business venture.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
In a way I am already.

Some projects that were on the table that he shit the bed with, I’m started again.

Only issue with a total rebrand is the receivers already have name, SN etc.

They’d be one offs

Most likely hoplite will stay the high pressure division and “regular” items will be separate

louis corkern jr

I am sorry this happened to you and you have proven that your character and integrity are beyond reproach!

I finally saw the thread and couldn't believe it, reading his posts and posting about some people I knew like Dean and Cheytac from back in the day I hate to say it but he had me duped.

I wish you the best and can't wait to see your rifles out on the range.

Very Respectfully,

Reactions: brianf
louis corkern jr

Ya, I've passed the smokehouse quite a bit. Always interesting to see what was hanging out back waiting to be processed. Last name is familiar, dont know him though. Listened to the podcast and had to rewind when y'all said Enon. Couldn't believe that dude was right there the whole time.

Good luck with the new adventure.

Reactions: brianf