• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold---Stripped Uppers

Hi,

Guys, IF I have not responded to your PM in regards to payment information just give me a moment, lol.
We are shipping out a lot today and getting more boxes from USPS today so we can ship remaining confirmed orders out tomorrow.
Once we have that task completed I will reply to the PMs with payment information in order received. I do not want someone to send payment and all the sudden I do not have the type of uppers you asked for so give me a day to get everything shipped and recounted.

Also...whomever is Scott J...please send me a PM so I can connect your paypal payment to your order.

Sincerely,
Theis

If anyone happened to get a couple of extra forged with FA and wants to sell a couple, PM me.

Hi,

About half of you should have received tracking numbers to your email within the past hour or so.
If you did not receive tracking number that means you will receive it tomorrow (pending on USPS having enough medium flat rate top loading boxes, lol).

Once shipping gets the remaining orders boxed up this evening I will know exactly what I have left so that I can reply in order of PMs received that I have not replied to yet in regards to payment information.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

UPDATE:
If you have sent payment (not including checks and money orders) and did not receive an email with tracking/shipping information today please send me a PM. Please check spam folder(s) too.
Those of you that received said email later this evening please note the shipping information is for tomorrow. We were not able to get them to the USPS facility today. They will go in the morning.

Not including the guys that purchased this afternoon.

I am going to remove myself from PMs from everyone that has been sent a tracking number so do not be alarmed. It just makes it easier for me to keep up with whom I am awaiting payment and whom is interested but still undecided.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
For anyone with extras, I'm looking to get one forged and one billet, neither with forward assist. PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

UPDATE:
All orders have been shipped except the few in which we are waiting on checks/MOs.
Please note that we will have to hold off on any further shipments until the Hurricane Delta passes.
Last thing I want is someone to have their packages sitting at the USPS distribution center in New Orleans during the incoming storm.

Sincerely,
Theis

@THEIS I got my order today. Just wanted to thank you for the fast shipping. The uppers I got fit a random lower I have nicely. Thanks again.

I will take 10 mixed with forward assist, if there are any left, plz. Pm to follow.

As a couple others have said, I can’t justify a whole set, but, if anyone wants to part with one or two billet ones, pm me!

If someone wants to sell one of each, Billet with fa and Forged with fa, please let me know.
Thanks

I thought the non FA were slick sides and didn't ask...
So I have an entire box that's not what I was looking for if anyone wants non FA forged
#stoopid

Received uppers this morning super fast shipping, these look great and all lock up tight to random lowers I have. Thank you @THEIS much appreciated!

Hi,

Everything has been shipped out that was paid. Last of the incoming checks come today.
I will go through the remaining boxes and see what else is left. Give me a few days for that because Hoplite Arms has other business to take care of too.

@mheimer_45 I have not forgot about you. I have you covered on those.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

PMs will be coming today and tomorrow with payment information and shipping information request in the order I received them.

As mentioned previously selling these is not priority over my day to day business.

Also--PLEASE make sure you read my OP in regards to what you are purchasing.

Sincerely,
Theis

I don’t know what I would do with 10 of them but if you happen to have a leftover or two after you get all of your lots of 10 shipped out I would be interested in purchasing a couple.
Thanks,
Josh

I’m in for 10...will PM you. Let me know if you have enough to fill order. Thanks

If anyone wants to sell me one or two please pm me. Thank you in advance.