• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Stryka Optics Out of Business

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Just a heads up for those considering Stryka Optics (binos or scopes). They have recently gone out of business and there is no warranty coverage for their products.

They were a small, new optics company that had a lifetime warranty on their optics. I saw a lot of their stuff up in Montana in the local outfitter's shops and such.

For relatively inexpensive glass, they weren't bad. But I'd wager COVID and everything just gutted them...

Reactions: Basher
    They were a small, new optics company that had a lifetime warranty on their optics. I saw a lot of their stuff up in Montana in the local outfitter's shops and such.

For relatively inexpensive glass, they weren't bad. But I'd wager COVID and everything just gutted them...

I googled them, apparently it’s “Stryka” and not “Stryla.” Sorry, poor joke on my part.

Anyway, I’d still never heard of them before, but that sucks for anyone who owns them and now won’t have coverage if their optic goes belly up!

Reactions: MarinePMI
    I googled them, apparently it’s “Stryka” and not “Stryla.” Sorry, poor joke on my part.

Anyway, I’d still never heard of them before, but that sucks for anyone who owns them and now won’t have coverage if their optic goes belly up!
    Sorry, I was in a rush to get to a meeting and mis-spelled it this morning. I'll fix the title...

Reactions: Basher
    Celectron was Stryka’s parent company. There attempt to grab some of the sporting optics market.