• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strykervet - our own go-fund him! Donate today!

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Sixfivesavage said we should have a go fund me to help strykervet. They take some of the $ we would raise. We all want all of our money to go to him like the splitzilla for bogey.

If you have never been down and kicked in the ribs by pointy toed boots while lying there, you might not know how bad this sucks. I have. I survived. I had help. Strykervet doesnt have except for us.

Goal is 5K.

I will start with $200.

I will take in the funds and work with strykervet to get them into an account or his attorney so this evil person can't try to hose him anymore.

PM me for my address to send funds or 1J04 for his if you want old school.

PayPal address is [email protected]

EDIT TO ADD:
We have a small number of the limited edition Scout Snipers Hide Patches created by Sirhr and donated for the cause. We are selling these patches to raise funds for $25 shipped to you. Sirhr is sending them to me and I am covering shipping so all of your $ will go to Stryker. You can pay for these via the PayPal address or by snail mail. PM for snail mail address.

We also have been gifted some mag holders we will be selling. Payment will be the same way as above.
Mag Holders just arrived with a couple slip holsters as well. Check them out in the Accessories for Sale section.

Rock on Team SH, we are getting this done in short order.

Last edited:
$100 coming your way for now Brother.
Time to show what we got Boys and who we are. Let's do this thing.

1j you want to be a proxy payment agency to facilitate funds transfer for those of us that don't have checks and only visit the post office once or twice in a decade?

Gimme a few. Heading home.

We are at $600 promised already.
And some limited edition items we will be selling to raise more

We are at $600 promised already.
And some limited edition items we will be selling to raise more

Noice !!!! Okay, the PayPal account we used for Bogey, [email protected] is clear to receive funds for this as well. Elija, we'll work it out getting the funds to his Attorney. I'll clear my inbox as well. GatorBait I'll PM ya shortly as soon as I delete a bunch of shit.

Edited. Looks like 1JO4 got us dialed up. Fellas that already PM'd me either way works great.

Last edited:
I will talk to 1J about setting one up for me to have for this. He already did all that for Bogey's splitter and doesnt need the extra work right now.
I can figure this out. Might have to have my kid help me and we will make this happen.

Copy that.

I'm already late on my mortgage, waiting on a personal loan to tide me over at the moment, but I WILL find some funds for this!

Whats the approx value of a Gen1 GAP10 upper in 6.5cm (non switchblock)? I can sell that fairly easily with no FFL delays.

It's there Brother, as well as another fitty from another Brother.

Elija, I'll let the paypal account roll and keep you up to date on it's balance. Just lemme know when and how you want the money forwarded.

Thank you guys. You're a special fucking bunch who won't let a Brother drown like this. Very cool.

Thanks 'again' Brother !! We change lives, because we can !! Pretty damn cool.

Thanks J, but I'm just one of (hopefully) many. I would really prefer to be in the minority. I'd like to see a shit ton of guys pig pile on this.........

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !

I'm already late on my mortgage, waiting on a personal loan to tide me over at the moment, but I WILL find some funds for this!

Whats the approx value of a Gen1 GAP10 upper in 6.5cm (non switchblock)? I can sell that fairly easily with no FFL delays.

It's here as well Brother. I don't have a pot to piss in as well, but you know we can't just sit back and let one of our own get raked over the coals. Nope. Ain't happening.

It's here as well Brother. I don't have a pot to piss in as well, but you know we can't just sit back and let one of our own get raked over the coals. Nope. Ain't happening.

I certainly know better than most what a wonderfully generous group of degenerates we've got here. And it sounds like a lot of us can appreciate the value of a solid divorce. Mine was worth every penny!!!

"And it sounds like a lot of us can appreciate the value of a solid divorce. Mine was worth every penny!!!"

++No shit.

Well shit any(one) that knows me knows i can't turn a blind I to my fellow 'hiders.

Noice !!!! Okay, the PayPal account we used for Bogey, [email protected] is clear to receive funds for this as well. Elija, we'll work it out getting the funds to his Attorney. I'll clear my inbox as well. GatorBait I'll PM ya shortly as soon as I delete a bunch of shit.

Hey dollface, despite being financially down Ill find a little. Can I PayPal to that email?

It aint much but its on the way.

You two are 'effin studs, you know that....right ?

lmfao I'm a fan of the thought "fuck with one of us" and ya get us all. You, me, we, us are a force when we want to be. I like the thought of that. Should scare the shit outta others. ;)

lmfao I'm a fan of the thought "fuck with one of us" and ya get us all. You, me, we, us are a force when we want to be. I like the thought of that. Should scare the shit outta others. ;)

I dont wanna wax religious but aint this what the man this two bit holiday is about, said we were to do. Treating your neighbor the way you want to be treated.

Hallelujah

I dont wanna wax religious but aint this what the man this two bit holiday is about, said we were to do. Treating your neighbor the way you want to be treated.

Hallelujah

It actually is, but we'd do it in May as well. ;) It's great you're able to do this buddy, seriously. We're gonna pass on some humble pie to a few folks.

Little something on the way 1j

lol Dewey in the House !!!!! I still have the "Splitzilla" list and the same go to guys are doing what they do. And just like then, some of you are waiting in the wings to toss more if needed. How do I know? Cuz ya'll told me so.

Strykervet, again I say, You are not alone and I've answered your PM and getting ready to send you your own personal Honey Badger info. I'm hunting down his cell number so I can get you hooked up ASAP !!!!!

Gary is as good as they get. I've enjoyed watching him disembowel people over the years. He's "THAT" guy.

MosesTheTank ArmyJerry lmfao see. The usual suspects when push come to shove. You guy's kill me. Our Brother is gonna be taken care of. He's already taken back by the out pouring of the love we have for our own. Frank's fanatics. Ya'll really are amazing. Fucking Sniper's Hide. Getting it done.

Amen 1J! We would do this any month of the year. And more if we need. any time.

Nice work boys. Lets get this done. Wanna post a total sometime tonight on the Paypal thing?

sharfshutz762 ZiaHunter It's here guys and thank you for supporting our Brother. No, we'll probably really never get to know many of our members but when push comes to shove you know how it works. And you're doing it right now. You're stand up people and should be proud of your unselfish selves for standing up for what's good and right. Our Brothers plate is full so I'll thank you on his behalf for now and I'll stand in line to wash it when he's done with it. I really wish I didn't have to work Monday. I'd run my ass up there so he could share my humble table.

What would happen if her lawyer came here and saw we were contributing all this money to this fund?

I mean, right now it's got to be untouchable since none of it has been given to StrykerVet, but is there some slimeball thing that could happen to fuck it all up?

$200 sent to [email protected] via paypal

It's here Brother !!!! Wholly crap. Nice job. I checked the account and seen that and was like Ho Ho Ho Sumbitch. ;) You're very generous Conrad. Thank you on Strykervets behalf. He's gonna be able to lay his head down tonight with a smile on his face. Now who wins?

What would happen if her lawyer came here and saw we were contributing all this money to this fund?

I mean, right now it's got to be untouchable since none of it has been given to StrykerVet, but is there some slimeball thing that could happen to fuck it all up?

Nope. We're good. Good question and glad ya asked it, but there's ways around EVERYTHING. Gotta slimeball issue? Then ya hire the Slimeball eradicator. Simple. We're good. ;)

edit: "BUT", we won't divulge the exact amount publicly just to drive'm nuts. If anyone wants a running tally I'll provide via PM but not in the thread. It's none of their business.

Last edited: