• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stuck in New Yorkistan!

Mesaman

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2017
Hello everyone! Just signed up. Been checking into accurate shooting and contemplating long distances or rather medium to start for many years. This site has come up frequently. Most of the posts I've read seems to be what I'm interested in. Firearms, bikes, guitars and tube amps and most importantly, Freedom is what I enjoy and will bleed for. The not so wonderful state of ny wants to take everything away from all of the kings peasants. Looking forward to the knowledge shared here and gonna learn a lot!

LMAO. I'm in Mexico. On the lower southeast corner of lake Ontario. Just about 45 miles north, north east
Of Syracuse. Where are you located in this land of the king? LOL

I was located in Dundee, Yates County roughly halfway between Watkins Glen and Geneva just West of Seneca Lake. Just too cold, and the Governor..., well, just the Governor...

And then we moved out and down to Cochise County, Arizona just a little over a year ago. From #50 to #1 for gun owners. Working in NY is almost as bad as living in NY. I moved my 11 year old business from NJ to NY;... so it could die.

(Mesa = Phoenix?)

You want to get in touch with these guys.

Greg

Last edited:
LMAO. I'm in Mexico. On the lower southeast corner of lake Ontario. Just about 45 miles north, north east
Of Syracuse. Where are you located in this land of the king? LOL

1 hr south of the kings castle and 1hrs north of the rat race. Dutchess County

I've been here for all 36 years of my life. Always hated it here, despise winter. Got into shooting and hated it more, that was during the Pataki AW ban crap... Then heir Cuomo kicked it up a notch and I hate it here more. Stuck here due to family, after I bought a home paying ridiculous taxes I can't find a reframing quality of N.Y.. FUAC