• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Student threatning post with gun picture

Cheese

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
CONUS
phpjymYMEPM (1).jpg

(I edited the photo being as this idiot is underage)

This POS sent this picture out last night on social media threatening his fellow High School students. This resulted in dozens if not hundreds of students to stay home from our local High School today.
Is it just me or should any threat from a student like this result in a police investigation and most importantly Immediate expulsion from school??
This just really pisses me off.....

You can not yell FIRE in a crowded room. Every threat SHOULD get LEO involved. Every threat SHOULD get charges.

I have no fucking clue why this would seem funny. My dad would have knocked me the fuck out if I pulled that shit.

I have no fucking clue why this would seem funny. My dad would have knocked me the fuck out if I pulled that shit.
That right there is what is missing today. My dad gave me licks for being a class clown more than a few times, grandpa even got me once or twice for giving grandma hell. Discipline is not a dirty word, not at all.

Reactions: oneshot86
they need to hit this kid with the legal sledgehammer. enough of the pussyfooting. if it were up to me, i'd go with public caning.
canning doesnt actually hurt....its designed more to humiliate.....

i think its high time we brought back foot-roasting

Well, personally I don't see a school shooter in the pics above. All I see is a teenager being a teenager on social media and doing stupid shit. There needs to be some form of common sense grounds used. We can't just treat every pic on social media of someone posing with a gun as a threat to a school. To me it's no different than kids in my days at school who pulled the fire alarm just to get a rise out of people.

Well, personally I don't see a school shooter in the pics above. All I see is a teenager being a teenager on social media and doing stupid shit. There needs to be some form of common sense grounds used. We can't just treat every pic on social media of someone posing with a gun as a threat to a school. To me it's no different than kids in my days at school who pulled the fire alarm just to get a rise out of people.
May it be the words this idiot used in the picture that sets it off as possibly being a threat? I mean its not like he was like "Hey check out my new gun can't wait to take it to the range this weekend and throw some lead down range" Words have meaning and in this new crazy world I don't think we can just chalk it up as "kids being kids"

Kids know what their taught by their parents and failing that, what they see becomes exceptable behavior.

what's he doing wrong that would require a police response?

Police investigative response, yes. Without a doubt. Furthermore, ANY student who threatens other students with direct or clearly implied (see picture) violence with a firearm a.k.a "School Shooting" should be expelled. NO exceptions.

Police investigative response, yes. Without a doubt. Furthermore, ANY student who threatens other students with direct or clearly implied (see picture) violence with a firearm a.k.a "School Shooting" should be expelled. NO exceptions.

would / should this also include seizure of firearms from the residence and being put on a list.
what does a terrorist do to become a 'known terrorist threat'?

so the police have to expel this guy? I thought a school should do that, I think cops need to take a break and go find their balls before assuming school principal responsibilities. Stupid picture yeah, the commentary clearly a joke, this is what happens when you get government involved, this little twit will now have his life ruined because if the picture. KInd of have twinges of french revolution and off with the heads dont it.

Reactions: oneshot86

Bull fucking shit! Like I said above, we need to get common sense back. First off, the caption in the first pic doesn't even come off as much of a threat at all. Second of all, idle threats exist nowadays just as much as they have always existed. I can't even begin to count the times I've made idle threats to other students when I was in school. And keep in mind this was post-Columbine. Why wasn't I arrested or expelled for it? Because there was still some common sense back then. The fact that nowadays EVERY gun posing pic is gonna be considered a future school shooter is absolutely ridiculous! Not to mention that the trolls on social media are gonna be having a field day with this and freaking out the whole country!

Oh and by the way, I've had members of this very site threaten to beat my ass and even kill me. I guess I better launch a police investigation complete with SWAT and FBI and every other acronym because afterall these idle threats are offending me and causing me to lose sleep. You know what they say about the internet........It's serious business!