• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STUDY: Chemical That Causes Penises To Shrink Found In Face Masks!

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Phthalates has been linked to genital shrinkage, decreased fertility rates, and less masculine behavior in young boys​

Dr. Shanna Swan, a professor of Environmental Medicine & Public Health at Mount Sinai Health System, has warned in a new book that phthalates, a chemical commonly used in the manufacturing of plastics, can shrink penises and decrease male fertility.​

A study listed in the National Center for Biotechnology Information, which operates under the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, found that the microplastics used in the manufacturing of Covid face masks contain a number of toxic chemicals, including the penis-shrinking phthalates.​

PHTHALATES LINKED TO PENILE SHRINKAGE

Dr. Swans’s book “Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race” warns that humanity is facing an “existential crisis” in fertility rates as a direct result of the chemical phthalates, and most men may be infertile by 2045.

As Sky News reported, Dr. Swan found that “male human babies who had been exposed to the phthalates in the womb had a shorter anogenital distance – something that correlated with penile volume.” Dr. Swan’s research also discovered that rats exposed to phthalates were born with shrunken genitals.

Other sources have also documented the link between phthalates and decreased male fertility. WebMD reported in 2009 on a study by Swan that found young boys whose mothers were exposed to high levels of phthalates were more likely to exhibit non-masculine behavior and less likely to “play with trucks and other male-typical toys or to play fight.”

A doctor who reviewed Swan’s study for WebMD found “exposure to the chemicals can cause a wide range of male reproductive harm, including undescended testicles, birth defects of the genitals, and infertility later in life.”

Even the CDC, which claims the effects of phthalates on human health are “unknown,” admits “Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system of laboratory animals.”

PHTHALATES IN FACE MASKS AND PPE

A 2020 study by chemical environmental engineering researcher Tadele Assefa Aragaw titled “Surgical face masks as a potential source for microplastic pollution in the COVID-19 scenario” lists several of the harmful side effects of Covid mask pollution in great detail.

The study is listed in the PubMed.gov archive, which is managed by the National Library of Medicine’s (NLM) National Center for Biotechnology Information. The NLM is an institute within the National Institutes of Health.

Microplastics contained within face masks are noted within the report to have an “enormous effect on the aquatic biota, and the entire environment,” as well as being a source of “chronic health problems to humans.”

Perhaps most damningly, the study goes on to note that microplastics “contain toxic chemicals as an additive like phthalate, organotin, nonylphenol, polybrominated biphenyl ether, and triclosan.”

“Those toxic chemicals can be released during the degradation processes (either chemically or biologically) of plastic polymers in the open environment,” the report notes.

The link between phthalates’ effect on male fertility and its potential existence within face masks has not been clearly explained by U.S. health officials or members of the pro-mask Biden administration.

Phthalates has been linked to genital shrinkage, decreased fertility rates, and less masculine behavior in young boys​

Dr. Shanna Swan, a professor of Environmental Medicine & Public Health at Mount Sinai Health System, has warned in a new book that phthalates, a chemical commonly used in the manufacturing of plastics, can shrink penises and decrease male fertility.​

A study listed in the National Center for Biotechnology Information, which operates under the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, found that the microplastics used in the manufacturing of Covid face masks contain a number of toxic chemicals, including the penis-shrinking phthalates.​

PHTHALATES LINKED TO PENILE SHRINKAGE

Dr. Swans’s book “Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race” warns that humanity is facing an “existential crisis” in fertility rates as a direct result of the chemical phthalates, and most men may be infertile by 2045.

As Sky News reported, Dr. Swan found that “male human babies who had been exposed to the phthalates in the womb had a shorter anogenital distance – something that correlated with penile volume.” Dr. Swan’s research also discovered that rats exposed to phthalates were born with shrunken genitals.

Other sources have also documented the link between phthalates and decreased male fertility. WebMD reported in 2009 on a study by Swan that found young boys whose mothers were exposed to high levels of phthalates were more likely to exhibit non-masculine behavior and less likely to “play with trucks and other male-typical toys or to play fight.”

A doctor who reviewed Swan’s study for WebMD found “exposure to the chemicals can cause a wide range of male reproductive harm, including undescended testicles, birth defects of the genitals, and infertility later in life.”

Even the CDC, which claims the effects of phthalates on human health are “unknown,” admits “Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system of laboratory animals.”

PHTHALATES IN FACE MASKS AND PPE

A 2020 study by chemical environmental engineering researcher Tadele Assefa Aragaw titled “Surgical face masks as a potential source for microplastic pollution in the COVID-19 scenario” lists several of the harmful side effects of Covid mask pollution in great detail.

The study is listed in the PubMed.gov archive, which is managed by the National Library of Medicine’s (NLM) National Center for Biotechnology Information. The NLM is an institute within the National Institutes of Health.

Microplastics contained within face masks are noted within the report to have an “enormous effect on the aquatic biota, and the entire environment,” as well as being a source of “chronic health problems to humans.”

Perhaps most damningly, the study goes on to note that microplastics “contain toxic chemicals as an additive like phthalate, organotin, nonylphenol, polybrominated biphenyl ether, and triclosan.”

“Those toxic chemicals can be released during the degradation processes (either chemically or biologically) of plastic polymers in the open environment,” the report notes.

The link between phthalates’ effect on male fertility and its potential existence within face masks has not been clearly explained by U.S. health officials or members of the pro-mask Biden administration.
hahaha...so, is that what happened here? LOL

1616801476126.png

Mmmm phthalates have been replaced by dibenzoates and other chemicals with a smaller carcinogenic footprint so I doubt they are still widely used, however a simple SDS check would validate that.

These were commonly used in caulk as a plasticizer. They have the same role in plastics, flexibility. The main issue with plasticizers is they can migrate over time.

Has anybody hear the commercial that claims as you get older your balls will shrink? They were saying it like someone who has never hopped in the truck and sat on thier own balls. I say shrink on, i need a reason to put a 355 in the camaro.

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
Has anybody hear the commercial that claims as you get older your balls will shrink? They were saying it like someone who has never hopped in the truck and sat on thier own balls. I say shrink on, i need a reason to put a 355 in the camaro.
Never heard that before I know they sag more as you get older which sucks when taking a shit because your balls are in the water. 🚽

did you know there is lots of benzene in some of the hand sanitizers?

I can't wait for the commercials years from now about suing for various long term harm done by all this "sanitization" supplies.
Good old soap and water is usually just as effective and a lot less dangerous.

I can't wait for the commercials years from now about suing for various long term harm done by all this "sanitization" supplies.
Good old soap and water is usually just as effective and a lot less dangerous.
Have you or a loved one suffered from handsanitoma, or did you get the pfizer vax and are experiencing nausea, headaches, pain in the limbs, light emission from orifices, blindness, nightvision, lock jaw, diarrhea, heart murmur, constipation, death, or erectile dysfunction? If so you may be a qualified applicant for a major class action lawsuit. Dial 555 555 doh1, operators are standing by.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
well you could compare it to a gay bar or just say at least they droped the 5.00 cover charge and you are now getting a freak show for free . There is an up side to almost anything depending on how you look at it .

Phthalates are in most plastics/polymers as cheap plasticizers. Your food contains phthalates from the plastic used to wrap it. Your clothes contain phthalates, your car contains a lot of phthalates, even the take out container for your food and the plastic cutlery you use cotnains phthalates.

Phthalates are one of the most studied chemicals out there. They are a group of chemicals and the health effect of them varies considerably. Toxic phthalates are banned in food or skin contact applications.

That article is full of shit. They talk how microplastics hurt the biosphere, and how phthalates do bad tings to the body, but microplastics have nothing to do with phthalates, it is just a sensationalist article for click bait so they increase site traffic and get pain more.

I am a scientist (have multiple science degrees) and have worked in the chemical field for 30+ years.

Phthalates are in most plastics/polymers as cheap plasticizers. Your food contains phthalates from the plastic used to wrap it. Your clothes contain phthalates, your car contains a lot of phthalates, even the take out container for your food and the plastic cutlery you use cotnains phthalates.

Phthalates are one of the most studied chemicals out there. They are a group of chemicals and the health effect of them varies considerably. Toxic phthalates are banned in food or skin contact applications.

That article is full of shit. They talk how microplastics hurt the biosphere, and how phthalates do bad tings to the body, but microplastics have nothing to do with phthalates, it is just a sensationalist article for click bait so they increase site traffic and get pain more.

I am a scientist (have multiple science degrees) and have worked in the chemical field for 30+ years.

They've been substituting phthalates with other chemicals for quite some time but you are correct they are still used. The other issue with the article is they only speak of pthalates as if there is only one derivative used. As if each derivative has the same toxicity or migration pattern within the plastic, caulk ect.

They did the same thing with lead and chromate based pigments as if those inorganic materials only have one valence state. It is frustrating as a formulator when science does not dictate the discontinuation of a raw material but rather public opinion.

Don't you guys walk in backwards into a gay bar I thought that was the proper etiquette ?
I haven't been to a gay bar in so long I'm not the person to ask. It's been well over 15 years, nor will I ever agian so I have no idea how they're walking in these days --wouldn't surprise me tho.

I can't imagine a more toxic place...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
did you know there is lots of benzene in some of the hand sanitizers?
an approved sanitizer (has a FDA drug label stating the ingredients), is not allowed to have benzene.
They've been substituting phthalates with other chemicals for quite some time but you are correct they are still used. The other issue with the article is they only speak of pthalates as if there is only one derivative used. As if each derivative has the same toxicity or migration pattern within the plastic, caulk ect.

They did the same thing with lead and chromate based pigments as if those inorganic materials only have one valence state. It is frustrating as a formulator when science does not dictate the discontinuation of a raw material but rather public opinion.
I agree, chrome +6 (yellow pigment and anticorrosive solutions) is toxic, Chrome +3 is not but all chrome pigments got banned. I have been formulating coatings, urethanes, sealants, elastomers... for 34 years.

Chemical That Causes Penises To Shrink Found In Face Masks!​

So, how did chemicals from penises wind up inside face masks?

iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bmash and akmike47
an approved sanitizer (has a FDA drug label stating the ingredients), is not allowed to have benzene.

I agree, chrome +6 (yellow pigment and anticorrosive solutions) is toxic, Chrome +3 is not but all chrome pigments got banned. I have been formulating coatings, urethanes, sealants, elastomers... for 34 years.

I did some of that a long time ago, now I'm formulating for the industrial lubricant industry. I miss coating formulation.

In the article it states most brands such as Purell and Sauve did not have detectable quantities of benzene. It didn't even say if these bottles were from the same batch or if each bottle had a different batch #. You are talking about a very small percentage of actual benzene 0.1 ppm = 0.00001%

Batch contamination is a real thing especially among new entrants that haven't been manufacturing hand sanitizers for 10+ years. Stick to Purell and you'll be alright. I worked for Gojo for a brief stint and they have a very good cGMP facility.

Reactions: theLBC
Ha! I knew it! Damn things shrunk my cawk! Wait, I’ve been an anti-masker the entire time and not wearing them. Shit. Guess i drew the short straw, pun intended.

I haven't been to a gay bar in so long I'm not the person to ask. It's been well over 15 years, nor will I ever agian so I have no idea how they're walking in these days --wouldn't surprise me tho.

I can't imagine a more toxic place...
They are nice though. Their always asking to push your stool in for ya😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
Ha! I knew it! Damn things shrunk my cawk! Wait, I’ve been an anti-masker the entire time and not wearing them. Shit. Guess i drew the short straw, pun intended.
Then just keep drawing it again and again and again...

Reactions: Jgunner
In the article it states most brands such as Purell and Sauve did not have detectable quantities of benzene. It didn't even say if these bottles were from the same batch or if each bottle had a different batch #. You are talking about a very small percentage of actual benzene 0.1 ppm = 0.00001%

Batch contamination is a real thing especially among new entrants that haven't been manufacturing hand sanitizers for 10+ years. Stick to Purell and you'll be alright. I worked for Gojo for a brief stint and they have a very good cGMP facility.
i think perhaps the point of the article is maybe that the market is saturated by no name hand sanitizers that millions have been using for over a year and i doubt anyone can tell us what was in most of it.

But Brando has electrolytes

Reactions: Jgunner
i think perhaps the point of the article is maybe that the market is saturated by no name hand sanitizers that millions have been using for over a year and i doubt anyone can tell us what was in most of it.
Possibly, this is what happens when you rush to market....now what do you think might be in those vaccines?