• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Stuff from clean out (Kestrel, Stone Glacier, T and K Hunting, Discontinued Benchmades)

mackgee

CWO
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2014
Anchorage, AK
Ok, so still cleaning out my closet and finding stuff I don’t use.

I have a never been used Stone Glacier 35 degree quilt $350

Eberlestock Scope and Crown Cover as new $50

T and K gen 2 Bino harness w/utility pouch and hand warmer Plus a Stone Glacier bino harness all for $125

I’ve got two Benchmade’s that I found while cleaning out a box that I have…haven’t used these in years, and have no use for them now. One is the Nestucca Cleaver and one is the Pardue Hunter. The blades are good, the steel is good, the handles are like new. I don’t recall using these much…I don’t have the boxes for either of them, and they are both discontinued models from Benchmade. Would like $125 for the cleaver and $100 for the Pardue or $175 for both shipped to your door.

All of these prices are shipped prices, paypal FF or Venmo works too.

Mac

IMG_2053.jpegIMG_2046.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll take the scope n crown cover
And the bino harness
Will send p.m

Scope cover and Bino harness are sold…make an offer on the rest. Heading to moose camp soon, don’t want to deal with this stuff while I’m gone.

Jeremy