• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stuff White People Like

Re: Stuff White People Like

I have been sporting wafers for the last 3 yrs...

Kinda thinking about going back to the flat top as well....

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M40A3peacemaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's funny considering the source. I wonder how well it would go over if another race was substituted. </div></div>
Well, here is what Google turned up.
STUFF BLACK PEOPLE LIKE

I want to try camping someday. And what's wrong with Vespa scooters? Those were fun to buzz around on when I was too small for my dirtbike.

nothing wrong with camping, i spend at least 20-30 days a year in the outdoors and dont think i spend enough time camping at all
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M40A3peacemaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's funny considering the source. I wonder how well it would go over if another race was substituted. </div></div>

Probably not all that well at all considering this photo of the guy that writes the blog:

lander.jpg

You know what they say about assumptions.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You know what they say about assumptions..... </div></div>

Obviously just another Ginger full of self-loathing white-guilt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You know what they say about assumptions..... </div></div>

Obviously just another Ginger full of self-loathing white-guilt.

</div></div>

ROFLMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't that, like, just the other 11? I'm just sayin'....</div></div>

Nope actually they are all alotted for other races. Asian, Mecian, Phillipino. Theres a list somewhere you could probably google it, but I'm not. I know up in some of the buildings on Benning they had it posted.