• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Precision Rifle Gear Stupid Ckye pod question time, pan lock.

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Alright I got a new ckye and I assume the lever/button under the clamp on the left side is the pan lock. How the hell do you unlock it? I've loosened the screw above and on the back that looks like it may hold pressure on it.

Thanks for helping a dummy out. I've googled and nothing pops up.

image.jpg

its stiff but it slides up and down!! it took me a minute to figure out mine.. you may need to try and wigggle the mount a little it could be hung up with pressure they are snug...

Reactions: akmike47
    its stiff but it slides up and down!! it took me a minute to figure out mine.. you may need to try and wigggle the mount a little it could be hung up with pressure they are snug...
    I thought this was the case. Maybe I'll get something that won't beat it up and pry it softly.

Turns out on the gun simple click, off the gun good luck