• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid criminals

From the look of the rooves it could be southern California. Home owner could be in a world of trouble when a slick attorney says "It could have been a child.". In fact Ill bet most any locality would seize the animals.

Actually looks like Petee biting the shit out of Stymie

petee.jpg

What's dumber than a criminal in a 3rd world shithole? The people trying to help the criminal. I love the bucket of water thrown on the ground...oh well I tried...see ya later! :ROFLMAO:
South Africa?

From the look of the rooves it could be southern California. Home owner could be in a world of trouble when a slick attorney says "It could have been a child.". In fact Ill bet most any locality would seize the animals.
that is such bs! Dude had no business being there period. fk him and the attny

but sadly you are probably right

Reactions: Maggot

In most places the Dog would be destroyed. In Florida or other similar places you may get away with it one time but once the dog has been established as dangerous (biting a human under any circumstance) the next incident defaults liability to the owner.

Reactions: Maggot
I'd shoot him just for touching my dogs... if you try to rob me that's one thing... if my dog attacks while your doing it you better bite on a stick and let them do their job... I don't care if it hurts... you swing at my dogs once while committing a crime... FUCK YOU...

We get idiots driving around sussing out people's houses and property.
Fucking tweakers and other scum.
I've got motion cameras set up at good spots to scan the area.
Twice been able to help out with property related incidents.
Amazing how people take off their hoodie when they think it's "all clear".
Plus an app that alerts me if something sets off the house and property sensors.

Local neighbourhood watch is "proactive".
😈

People don't think the Breed of Peace power be like 'dat, but it do.

So, WTF was so important on the ground he had to pick up, spare change, crack rocks, Newports?

Last edited: