• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid door thieves

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    So I ordered some loctite 272 since I have no idea where to get it locally. Replacing my rainier arms compensator with a Tbac CB flash hider. It got delivered today at 1220. By the time I got home at 205 it was already gone.
    Screenshot_20190524-143653_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Now what I want to know is what they think they will do with 36ml of loctite 272.

So glad I'm buying a house. I'm annoyed with apartments.

Most any auto parts store should have it.

2nd on auto parts stores may have to get generic but that’s where I got mine! Fuckin thieves!

Something like this-
    Blend it in with the house as a blench
    Not that I disagree with your idea in the slightest, excellent idea, but what have we come to that we have to buy a $350 “safe box” to hold on to something we purchased that has been delivered to our own property? Pretty f’n sad state of affairs.

It's where we're at. Unfortunately. They put everything in my Pole Bldg outta sight. Then again I also live at the end of a logging road and scallywags just don't come up here. It ain't safe. ?

Get a box place inside said box a business card of a local PD Detective. Also get small battery like a CR2032 paint it black. Glue said battery (fake tracker) to the inside of box . It wont get your shit back but it will drive the perp crazy looking over their shoulder.

It'd be nice if you could get about four dozen Mahogany Wasps in the box without them dying . You onow if it's a duo of shitbags they'll be opening that box on the move . Actually reminds me of an incident about thirty years ago in Trenton . A squirrel managed to get into the Train Station and the local cops caught it with a piece of unclaimed left behind luggage . After aphrehinding said squirrel they decided to leave the suit as out front and park on the edge of the lot to wait . Right on que car full of hood rats pulls up , snatch suitcase and manage to just clear the lot before they opened it . Fuckers came flying out of the car like shrapnel . Story was relayed by both my buddies Dad who was a onetime FOP Pres and another guy who later qualified LEO on baton .

In CA, we pass things like the Safe Schools Initiative
    It makes stealing under $950 a non arrestable offense... just a ticket and a court date....

People get caught at Target and had over an excel sheet or PDF with their shopping list
    The Ticket goes next to 10 or 20 others tickets for getting caught

Eventually they get enough failure to appear warrants and get arrested and taken in front of a judge... They plead poverty- not guilty.
    the Public Defender get $400 and they do a plea deal for all charges - 180 day in County

Now County is Full

They Show up and explain that they are a diabetic, have high blood pressure, Orthodox Jew, Angina and anxiety.. etc

So Non violents get released First
    Medical Non Violents get released even faster

County does not want to pay for this drunk/ junkie/ Illegal's medicines, treatment and religious diet... so they are released in 24 hours - 5 days

No increased penalties for multiple/ Habitual offenses... In Sanctuary Shithole Cities, they won't contact ICE to deport them....

Yes We are Fucked and 1/6 Americans live in NJ and CA- we export cancer....

I guess that's where Dallas must have gotten that idea from.
    Pretty much the same thing, where if you "need" to steal from a store as long as it's like $750 or somewhere around that, you are good to go if you claim to be "needy" or "deserves".

I'm not sure how the local stop and rob store owners are going to feel about it.

Get a box place inside said box a business card of a local PD Detective. Also get small battery like a CR2032 paint it black. Glue said battery (fake tracker) to the inside of box . It wont get your shit back but it will drive the perp crazy looking over their shoulder.

My solution is even simpler...

Empty shipping box with bottom cut out. Perp lifts box and will see piece of paper taped to the ground under the box. On the paper, a single spent .45 Auto or .223 rifle casing taped to it. Written in black Sharpie right under it: "Ur gonna get raped".

I fucking hate thieves...

Last edited:
    It's where we're at. Unfortunately. They put everything in my Pole Bldg outta sight. Then again I also live at the end of a logging road and scallywags just don't come up here. It ain't safe. ?
    I’d pre dig some holes for ;)those not making it out safely or for those caught stealing. !

I like the engineer that got ripped off 1 to many times.
    So he made a glitter bomb that the glitter was so small it ruined anything and everything.
    He had 360* live feed with GPS,it then sprayed their car or house down with something that smelled like shit.
    Classic

Put a bottle of skunk scent and a bottle of bobcat urine, both with loose caps, in a delivery package and put it on the doorstep. If you do it right, the bottles will either release their payload in their car in the way home or when they open it up at home. Either way, they will be "marked" for quite a while.

Put a bottle of skunk scent and a bottle of bobcat urine, both with loose caps, in a delivery package and put it on the doorstep. If you do it right, the bottles will either release their payload in their car in the way home or when they open it up at home. Either way, they will be "marked" for quite a while.

Put the concentrated scent solution in a water balloon. Glue the balloon to the bottom and top of the box. Make sure to use strong glue. Either end that they use to open that box, they are going to tear the balloon and the contents will disperse nicely...

Reactions: 12Bravo
    I have everything I order delivered to work. You should see their faces when I order a case of primers, and it has “EXPLOSIVE” on the outside of the box. On the rare occasion my wife orders something, and has it delivered to the house, the UPS driver delivers it at 9:00 PM, leaves it on the porch, and doesn’t even ring the door bell.