• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stupid Eagle Drag Bag Question

YetiSlayer

Private
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2010
Hillsboro, Oregon
So the deal is that I bought one of the Eagle drag bags from Natchez when they had their Eagle gear sale, and I really like it. Nice heavy duty bag that I can pack ammo, rifle spotter and tripod and anything else that I need at the range. Now for my dumb question:
Inside the bag are two straps that look like they are made to secure the rifle, but it is like they are put in upside down. If you strap the rifle in with the straps the plastic buckles rub against the rifle and web parts that look like they were attached to protect the rifle are on the outside. Are these straps for the rifle or are they for something else?

Re: Stupid Eagle Drag Bag Question

They are for the rifle.

It almost sounds like yours are sewn wrong, the webbing should be between the buckle and the rifle.

Call Eagle and they will fix it. It has a lifetime warranty.

Sounds like it was sewn wrong..... I also bought a drag bag from Natchesz and they are made in the DO. Take a picture and send it to Eagle... they very well may send you a made in the USA one.

I agree that is sounds like they were stitched in wrong. I bought a A-III pack from the same deal and the outside compartment is stitched on way off center. Methinks the lot natchez got was either seconds or maybe the QC on the Dominican made eagle stuff just inst as good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPRoberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree that is sounds like they were stitched in wrong. I bought a A-III pack from the same deal and the outside compartment is stitched on way off center. Methinks the lot natchez got was either seconds or maybe the QC on the Dominican made eagle stuff just inst as good. </div></div>

They were not 2nds and they still carry the lifetime warranty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RFutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPRoberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree that is sounds like they were stitched in wrong. I bought a A-III pack from the same deal and the outside compartment is stitched on way off center. Methinks the lot natchez got was either seconds or maybe the QC on the Dominican made eagle stuff just inst as good. </div></div>

They were not 2nds and they still carry the lifetime warranty. </div></div> I think when I bought mine it said they were sold as is. There might have been a stipulation that it is sold "as is" unless there is a product defect. I don't remember though.

Some of them did not have things like shoulder straps or other little things that usually came with them. However, Eagle has been very good about getting those things out to customers if they need them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RFutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of them did not have things like shoulder straps or other little things that usually came with them. However, Eagle has been very good about getting those things out to customers if they need them. </div></div>

Well, it is not my experience.
I emailed Eagle regarding the lack of some zipper pulls and asking about some straps and got no answer at all.

But, even with this little faults, they are excelent products, specially for the price I paid on Natchezss.

Did you call and talk to a human? I would, its worth a shot even if its been a while.