• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid HS precision ???????

jayph

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2008
A lightly used RDR popped up and I like the rifle but know little to nothing about it. I did a quick search and people seem to think they are nice rifles but overpriced. This one is a price I could live with.

Now to the stupid questions.
1- It appears to be a remington clone action, does it fit into chassis made for the remington 700 SA?

2- I couldn't find any info and assume you would be able too, Can you run the barrelled action with DBM made to take AI mags and work with the Remington 700 actions?

I couldn't find anything on this site or google? everyone seems to leave them as is but I wasn't a huge fan of the factory stock or bottom metal.

Thanks

Jason

Re: Stupid HS precision ???????

Call 605-341-3006 and ask for Kent. He can answer all of your questions.

+1. I recently picked up a used RDT at a local gun store and HS Precision answered all my questions, offered excellent advice and it really helped me make my decision.

I had a H&S Precision HTR and it was a 1/2 MOA rifle. They make some very nice stuff and if the price was right I would get another one. Call them and ask some of your questions as they are good people and will help you out.