• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stupid question

krumfola

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I have an Impact NBK in a Foundation Exodus but I’ve got an itch for an Atlas Tactical. Since they’re both 700 based actions, the Atlas should in theory drop into the Foundation and work, right?

I understand that the ejection port might not line up exactly perfectly but I’m thinking it should work as well as the KMW bottom metal.

I have an Impact NBK in a Foundation Exodus but I’ve got an itch for an Atlas Tactical. Since they’re both 700 based actions, the Atlas should in theory drop into the Foundation and work, right?

I understand that the ejection port might not line up exactly perfectly but I’m thinking it should work as well as the KMW bottom metal.
Maybe, but call Foundation. Otherwise it could be an expensive learning moment.

No. Foundation mills their stocks specifically for the action and bottom metal specified.

Reactions: krumfola