• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Stuteville Impact 6mm GT Prefit

Bolt Thrower

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2020
California
Looking for an "Impact by Stuteville" 6mm GT Impact 737r prefit with no rounds on it. Stainless, 26", M24 contour, 1:7.5 twist, threaded 5/8-24, 0.120 freebore. Interested in new barrels only. Let me know if you have one you want to sell.

There are no GT barrels on the impact site. Are you talking about a different site?
I hope you find one. I think that link takes you to a .183 fb.
i have one on my rifle with ~450 rds & a blank just the same brand new in my safe. The only rifle I have that can shoot with it is a 6 bra chambered by Alex Wheeler. I’m afraid with thier friend buying Shawn’s equipment at Hawkhill they may start using those instead of Bartlein’s. It will be a long time before you see Shawn’s quality if ever.
Good luck on finding one!

Reactions: Sendero_Man
@Lynn313 I've seen the new barrels in action from Austin. They are all shooters. The quality is there. GUARANTEED !!
Thanks……..I don’t know anything about what the new owners are producing. I do know that Shawn had been producing excellent quality for a loooonngg time!!!

Thank you all. I found what I needed from Impact/Stuteville. I didn't buy one of CRB barrels, but they are going to send me a Bartlein M24. Wade said .183 freebore in that link is just a website error. They are still using standard .120 freebore. I am sure the CRB barrels hammer. I am just used to using the M24 profile barrels.

Reactions: Sendero_Man