• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Suar08161991 on youtube

notme

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2009
TX
Who is the machinist / gunsmith who has posted multiple videos on youtube under the above listed name?
I would like to pass along a big "thank you" as I have enjoyed watching and learning. Plus it helps to pass the long nights on call

Re: Suar08161991 on youtube

Ozzie from STR. He is on here as a posting member from time to time.

Thanks. Where are they located?

Miami,Fl but I don't think he is building rifles anymore

I believe he retired from rifle building earlier this year. Too bad; I would've loved to have a rifle from him eventually. Fantastically educational videos, too.

Thanks guys, I just saw this. It is correct, I gave up my legit shop over a year ago. Never felt better. The videos will remain as a little bit of giving back to the shooting community. I still enjoy the occational build for myself, or a freind in the local area, but no longer a business. My hats off to all that stay in it as a business that can offer this type of work for those that need, and want it. Again, thank you.

Ozzie

Reactions: Weldwade