• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sub $100 AR flat top riser/rings.

duckear

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2008
Are there ANY? WHERE? INSTOCK?
mad.gif

Despite all the AR craziness of the past 6 months, I did all my 'panic' buying before it was the the cool thing to do.
wink.gif

I did overlook one thing. The only AR do-dad I really need right now is a moderately priced riser/base/ring one piece unit for a RRA varmint rig.

And now I cant seem to find one.

Any leads or suggestions?

thanks in advance.

Re: Sub $100 AR flat top riser/rings.

nice review, but nothing in stock anywhere I can find

duck, Burris makes a mount that is under $70. Go to riflescopes.com under mounts and go to Burris. I think it is AR15 tactical mounts or something like that.

Give donnie at big river tactical a call. I believe he has a couple AR optic mounts in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FNG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">duck, Burris makes a mount that is under $70. Go to riflescopes.com under mounts and go to Burris. I think it is AR15 tactical mounts or something like that. </div></div>

I didn't think Burris had released them yet...

It is out on that web site. I was going to get one myself but went another route with parts I already had.