• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

subsonic 22lr

42769vette

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2009
liberty indiana
i have a 22 supressor on the way. it will go on 3 guns for now.

gun 1 is a mk3 so ammo that it will shoot subsonic is everywhere

gun 2 is a cz 452 that i shoot wolf match in with is subsonic

gun 3 is a diffrent cz 452 milatary trainer with a 20 or 21 inch barrel. i shoot it with irons and dont want to spend alot on ammo for. basically im looking for cheap ammo that will stay subsonic with this barrel length.

any sugestions, worste case scenerio ill shoot my wolfs in the gun 3 but really dont want to

Re: subsonic 22lr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rem SS is fairly cheap and easy to find at Walmart. I use it in my 10/22. </div></div>

your a good man

I messed around with Winchester T22's for awhile and they shot maybe just a hair better than CCI SV Target(Unfortunately, availability is spotty in my area.) from my rifle for about the same price. (?)

Not completely sure they would be subsonic from that longer barrel either. Just another possible option.

Best of luck. Seems like ammo hunting for a rimfire is always a mix of fun and frustration.

-The Kid.

Aguila will run subsonic, and be on par with rem subsonic for price, but run better in quality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aguila will run subsonic, and be on par with rem subsonic for price, but run better in quality.</div></div>

+1 I really like the aguila sub sonic 40 grainers!!
I think they shoot great for subs!

I use CCI subsonics and Wolf Match. Either one or the other shoots real good in all my suppressed 22's and either shoots decent in all of them.

I use rem ss and cci standard velocity. Both shoot good in a kimber svt.

im just going to stick with wolf match for both the rifles. since one is a 50yd and in hunting rifle i was hoping to find somthing cheaper but i dont think there will be much if any savings by using somthing else

The cci subs not only shoot subsonic, they are the most accurate ammo in my Anschutz. I have tried Lapua, Eley, Wolf, and a lot of other expensive ammo and the cci subs shot better by quite a bit.

And yet one more vote for the Aguila 40 gr subsonics. The box says Super Extra standard velocity but they are as quiet as Wolf Match Target and every bit as accurate. Very accurate in three of my rifles. They even smell like Eley's when you shoot them.
smile.gif