• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

substitute magazines for AI on Rem700

PBRACEGUNS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2009
Central Alabama
Hey guys. I bought the PTG dbm from Midway and was wondering are there any other mags out there that fit the AI pattern besides the AI mags. I had been told there were other types that fit. Thanks in advance for any info.

Re: substitute magazines for AI on Rem700

There are others but I've seen a few of them literally being thrown as far as they could at matches because the owners we're so pissed off fighting with feed issues.

Not saying their all that way or that AI's don't have issues from time to time but when you have 2:30 to get off your 15 shots from two different position's and your mag has different plans the cost savings goes out the window pretty fast.

Spend a little extra for the AI's for the peace of mind and resale if you change to something different.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Spend a little extra for the AI's for the peace of mind and resale if you change to something different.</div></div>

Remember those words when you save 5 bucks and have all sorts of feeding trouble.

Also JP Enterprises makes great mags for the AI. Their website is in my tag line