• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

sudgestions for ar15 machined lower recievers

1shot2kill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
north dakota
i am going to start building a ar15 piece by piece and want it to be a top shelf rifle i am sure it will take me a year to do it anyways i want to start at the start and would like sudgestions for lower recievers i know seekins makes a nice one who else makes a machined lower

Re: sudgestions for ar15 machined lower recievers

Just about everybody makes a machined lower, If you can get the seekins get it you will be very happy!

The forged lowers are good also I have one of each and I can not tell any difference between billet, and forged. Uppers are a different story and IMO billet is the only way to go for uppers...

look here: http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/browse&category=ar15/m16_receivers-lowers

Re: sudgestions for ar15 machined lower recievers

sun devil for a lot of color/finishes