• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suggest a good shooting range for me: Vegas/Nevada

vman

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Australia
www.google.com
Hi Guys.

I will be heading over to the states again in the near future. Will probably be going to San Fran, LA, Vegas, check out the Grand Canyon and finish up in Illinois... I have already been to Illinois but not Vegas or Nevada.

Can anyone suggest any decent gun ranges or places like that to go and check out? I'm not bringing any of my own rifles with me so I will need to loan/hire something that they have on site.

Thanks guys

Re: Suggest a good shooting range for me: Vegas/Nevada

I have a buddy that lives in Vegas- we go to the Clark County Shooting Complex when visiting him to shoot. It's the nicest, cleanest range I have ever seen! I believe it's free to join and $7 to shoot. They have a 100, 200 yard range and skeet shooting available. I know they have plans for a longer range, but I don't think it's built yet.

LINK - http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/depts/parks/Pages/sp-general-information.aspx

The Clark County Shooting Park is open to the public and is an outdoor range. However, I don't think they rent firearms. The only places that rent firearms are Discount Firearms, American Shooters and The Gun Store (to name a few and they all suck) and they are going to charge a lot. They are also indoor ranges. Maybe some people here will take you out shooting. I can't because I'll be out of the country soon.

Mmmm thanks for the responses guys, I might have to do a little research before I leave to see whats out there.