• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Suggest me a edc knife

LS6TT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2009
DFW, Texas
I currently carry a sog trident, been looking at fixed blades, but there's a catch.

I want one that can be worn horizontally on my belt, under 100$.

Suggestions?

Re: Suggest me a edc knife

look at spartan blades they have a couple small knives that with the right kydex could carry like that.

Arrrgh, not another review by F*ckin' Nancy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Arrrgh, not another review by F*ckin' Nancy! </div></div>

At least the op will get better info on video rather than looking at a description. I dont alway agree with nutnfancy but at least I get to see stuff in action and can make a better informed choice.

nutnonurface..thats one looong winded mofo lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: takashi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">esee izula </div></div>

This.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b7tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Imo, for edc it's hard to beat the Benchmade Triage </div></div>

x2 hard pressed to find a better knife at any price

Another vote for Esse........
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: takashi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">esee izula </div></div>

This. </div></div>

Are you looking for a utility knife or a defensive knife. Or one knife to fill both roles.

Knife for both roles.

I do like the esse and benchmade. Keep em coming.

i like daggers
laugh.gif
you could rig up a gerber guardian, sog pentagon mini (favorite), or one of the small cold steel daggers to be horizontal

Hide a way knives are great. Small, discrete and the retention idea when held is by far the best. Check them out you wont regret it.

k9g