• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Suggestions on Optics for Noveske

rebelmatt79

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2009
Arkansas, USA
I have a Noveske N6 12.5" waiting for me.(ATF) Looking to accesorize it and was looking for input from you guys on what optics I should look at.

I'm not looking for a red dot or halo right now. I want to put an adjustable low mag scope. IOR, Trijicon, Leupold, NF, USO?

The T24 from Trijicon is pretty tempting but can't find anyone that has first hand experience.

Re: Suggestions on Optics for Noveske

I'm set on the red dot. I was looking for some feedback on low power scopes. NF, Trijicon, USO, IOR, ect.

Are you saying that the "scout" type optic is what you are looking for or you wanting something along the lines of an acog or elcan? If its the scout type cant go wrong with the NF or US Optics, id stay away from the Leupy Mk4 CQT, buddy has one and hates it. It is just sitting in his safe after the first range outing on a rifle

I like my EOTech with the FTS magnifier on my CQB gun. Best of both worlds.

I tried hard to be happy with my EOTech 557/3x mag but I had a heck of a time resolving the dots when I could even differentiate between them. Sometimes they looked doubled, sometimes they looked like a line.

Getting old sucks.
laugh.gif

Any of you guys used an ACOG with a halo on piggy back?

TVNC has some halo's for $140.00.

I think that combo might be my best option.