• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

summer cruise

Jaybird39

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2010
I don't know if this is the right place for this,but here goes.How about a cruise 8 miles off the Somalia coast with music blasting,all lights on and bikini clad girls strolling the deck.You can bring your own rifle and rpg's or rent them on board.quad 50 and 20mm on board,just pay for your own ammo.Many other weapons onboard.Food,whiskey and beer provided.We will cruise for two weeks.If no action your money will be refunded.No candy asses welcome,we will not take prisoners.

Re: summer cruise

Hahahahahaha ! +2 in
laugh.gif

can we put some crook'd politians on a couple boats for bait..if they are taken out in cross fire no one will no why.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PittsDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guna' need a bigger boat once word get's out.... </div></div>

Gonna need something the size of a cruise ship

Suggestion:

The sides of the boat should be painted with giant "$$$$$$" signs...just to make it even more irresistible.

BTW: put me down for a stateroom that has an ocean view balcony so I can take potshots during commercials while watching TV.

So would you get to keep what you kill.Put them in your trophy room
laugh.gif

Oo...paint like the trump logo on....that way there is evan more irresistible than the free money sign