• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Summer is here. The girls are fly, the music sounds like shit, and the cities are getting interesting...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Yesterday, Chicago experienced the most violent day on record in 60 years. 18 homicides in 24 hours... And not just isolated to what is traditionally known as Gangster City either... Shit is popping off all over the urban regions of the country.

2272376C-F5AC-4AFB-B8FE-919AF79A3B55_jpe-1470474.JPG

5559D23B-8EE5-4FC1-B845-BF5A09843732_jpe-1470473.JPG

3F5A7528-774B-4AFB-A8F8-B704C2ED0706_jpe-1470471.JPG

And THIS is surveillance video of a broad daylight hit in Brooklyn two days ago. Man washing his car gets blasted at point blank range. DRT with neck GSW... Victim was an "entrepreneur" who made gang color inspired clothing. Hit seems to be planned and professionally done.

Stay sharp out there, folks... That is all...

I got cased by some motherfucker last night as I got off the Coney Island bound N train at 18th Avenue so I could go to the 7-Eleven and pick up a six pack of Keystone... Made 2 right turns getting out of the station at 17th and the dick sucker was trailing me at about 15 yards away, moving back off the sidewalk and between parked cars whenever I looked back at him. I finally turned around and whipped out my 4" Schrade automatic and flipped it open nice and smooth. It is surprising just how loud and clear the sound of a good assisted opening fighting knife can be when being deployed on a quiet residential street around midnight. I yelled "AYE AYE YO! Wat up dawg??? I see yo ass right there, been watching you the whole time... Fuck you doing homie???" Right at that point the fucker made a dash for it right back towards the train station and I continued down the block to the 7-Eleven to get my beer...

Once again, stay sharp and keep your senses up out there...

Get a Kaiser blade :). Not exactly concealable but you could argue that it's a farm tool. Just be sure to get some french fried tators and mustard.

On a more serious note; LE hasn't even really had the "Blue Flu" and look what's happening!!!!!

Yesterday, Chicago experienced the most violent day on record in 60 years. 18 homicides in 24 hours... And not just isolated to what is traditionally known as Gangster City either... Shit is popping off all over the urban regions of the country.

And THIS is surveillance video of a broad daylight hit in Brooklyn two days ago. Man washing his car gets blasted at point blank range. DRT with neck GSW... Victim was an "entrepreneur" who made gang color inspired clothing. Hit seems to be planned and professionally done.

I got cased by some motherfucker last night as I got off the Coney Island bound N train at 18th Avenue so I could go to the 7-Eleven and pick up a six pack of Keystone... Made 2 right turns getting out of the station at 17th and the dick sucker was trailing me at about 15 yards away, moving back off the sidewalk and between parked cars whenever I looked back at him. I finally turned around and whipped out my 4" Schrade automatic and flipped it open nice and smooth. It is surprising just how loud and clear the sound of a good assisted opening fighting knife can be when being deployed on a quiet residential street around midnight. I yelled "AYE AYE YO! Wat up dawg??? I see yo ass right there, been watching you the whole time... Fuck you doing homie???" Right at that point the fucker made a dash for it right back towards the train station and I continued down the block to the 7-Eleven to get my beer...

Thanks for all the good news! It made my day!

Yesterday, Chicago experienced the most violent day on record in 60 years. 18 homicides in 24 hours... And not just isolated to what is traditionally known as Gangster City either... Shit is popping off all over the urban regions of the country.

The comments are priceless. Like a bunch of hide members are there.

Like everybody else, we have our ups and downs! Well sorta like everybody else!

I guess BLM finished toppling all the Confederate statues in Chicago and had nothing better to do than resume killing each other.

Wait, are there even any Confederate statues in Shitcago?

Reactions: Lesch
    I am still waiting for the city to cut there power , water and sewage , no baths for you oh stinky hippy does it get hot and muggy in seattle if it does let them roast .

I guess BLM finished toppling all the Confederate statues in Chicago and had nothing better to do than resume killing each other.

Wait, are there even any Confederate statues in Shitcago?
    The South side is a monument to emancipation. The land of lincoln can have them.

Reactions: Arc Light
    @Blue Sky Country
    It's a shame you live in a state where you can only pull out your pocket knife to defend yourself. My deepest sympathies are with you brother!

Well, if it gets more serious, I can pull out far more than just a knife... If we get to Minneapolis level shenanigans, then all "pacts" that law abiding citizens had "agreed" upon while living within the city boundaries go right out the window. I monitor the threat level and government response to that threat level every day, and escalate my own responses accordingly...

One thing is certain though... If it comes down to me or whatever street trash, I WILL make sure only my version of the story gets told, IF it even gets told...

Edit: Then, than... Not quite like toMAYto and toMAHto...

Last edited:
    Well, if it gets more serious, I can pull out far more than just a knife... If we get to Minneapolis level shenanigans, than all "pacts" that law abiding citizens had "agreed" upon while living within the city boundaries go right out the window. I monitor the threat level and government response to that threat level every day, and escalate my own responses accordingly...

One thing is certain though... If it comes down to me or whatever street trash, I WILL make sure only my version of the story gets told, IF it even gets told...

And it should be excruciatingly clear right about now to all cops who's on their side and who isn't. Hint, it ain't the animals looting and rioting and spitting in your faces, and it sure as fuck isn't the Democrat scumbags running your cities.

I am quite impressed you speak jive.

Grew up and went to school right in the hood... Nostrand Avenue on the G subway line... That line is "famous" here too. Only four cars on the trains, runs as a shuttle between the F, A, C, and L lines. The cars perpetually reek of piss and unwashed bum ass. Right down the block is what was known formerly as "Crackhead City". After just a little while, you simply shrug your shoulders and barely blink as you walk down the street after dark, look in a random bank's ATM vestibule and see a really fat hoodrat bitch with her pants down and taking a shit right in front of the ATMs... To be a Chinese boy not only hanging around these parts but regularly going to the basketball games and dice rolling competitions and sometimes jumping balls deep into stupid shit now and then, that means they regard you as totally loco and not to be fucked around with...

U can carry a switch blade up there?

Been doing so since I was 10 years old...

And then a few years ago, they decriminalized them too, because apparently that law is 'rayciss' to the cholos and Dominicanos who also like to carry them...

The whole switchblade thing is bullshit anyway. Classic government creation of a nonexistent problem. Apparently these laws started after some soyboy lawmakers saw leather clad and dapper young urban street toughs duking it out with switchblades in Rumble Fish, Rebel Without a Cause, and West Side Story and thought that entire armies of disgruntled urban youths are wandering around flashing knives at people... Did not fucking exist to begin with. Your REAL 1950s and 1960s street gang member typically fought with his fists. That is how status, honor, and respect was earned back then. Yes some members of the cliques carried switchblades and baseball bats, and even the occasional revolver with like just 3 loaded chambers out of 6, but these were meant to posture and intimidate rival gang members at parking lot or ball park confrontations. Weapons were seldomly used........ Until the crack cocaine epidemic of the late 1970s, and then suddenly shit just jumped right into drive-by shootings and homeboys getting blasted as they are standing outside the liquor store...

Been doing so since I was 10 years old...

And then a few years ago, they decriminalized them too, because apparently that law is 'rayciss' to the cholos and Dominicanos who also like to carry them...

The whole switchblade thing is bullshit anyway. Classic government creation of a nonexistent problem. Apparently these laws started after some soyboy lawmakers saw leather clad and dapper street gang members duking it out with switchblades in Rumble Fish, Rebel Without a Cause, and West Side Story and thought that entire armies of disgruntled urban youth are wandering around flashing knives at people... Did not fucking exist to begin with. Your REAL typical 1950s and 1960s street tough typically fought with his fists. That is how status, honor, and respect was earned back then. Yes some members of the cliques carried switchblades and baseball bats, and even the occasional revolver, but these were meant to posture and intimidate rival gang members at parking lot or ball park confrontations. Weapons were seldomly used........ Until the crack cocaine epidemic of the late 1970s, and then suddenly shit just jumped right into drive-by shootings and homeboys getting blasted as they are standing outside the liquor store...
    They were just legalized here in Tx a few years ago. I was just curious.

Grew up and went to school right in the hood... Nostrand Avenue on the G subway line... That line is "famous" here too. Only four cars on the trains, runs as a shuttle between the F, A, C, and L lines. The cars perpetually reek of piss and unwashed bum ass. Right down the block is what was known formerly as "Crackhead City". After just a little while, you simply shrug your shoulders and barely blink as you walk down the street after dark, look in a random bank's ATM vestibule and see a really fat hoodrat bitch with her pants down and taking a shit right in front of the ATMs... To be a Chinese boy not only hanging around these parts but regularly going to the basketball games and dice rolling competitions and sometimes jumping balls deep into stupid shit now and then, that means they regard you as totally loco and not to be fucked around with...

If you ever need to Escape from New York put the word out on SH and we'll send in the glider ;)

#blacklivesdontmatterwhenablackpersondoesthekillin

Yep. Not a single fucking peep about the Chicago madness except for a lonely tweet posted here and there. Apparently there were innocents killed too, caught in the crossfire between rival cliques all spraying rounds like the fucking Hadjis in Iraq...

Not a fucking peep from the leaders and talking heads of BLM or anyone else either. It is actually the Patriot bloggers who are giving recognition and attention to those innocents lost...

Reactions: Mwalex
    Another thing that I am fucking indignant about right now: Okay, we are seeing a comeback of the social unrest and upheaval of the 60s to the 80s with the height of the Vietnam War in full swing towards the middle. But in the 1960s to the 1980s, the music was fucking LIT... And every single piece that was blasted out of the radio were dope ass tracks.... What do we have right now on contemporary air??? Totally ass and shit and dildos...

If our society is rockin' like 1972 again, how about we do it PROPERLY?... With the proper tracks...

Wasn’t White Wedding actually about Idols’s sister getting married. I swear I heard this from an interview on SiriusXm.

But yes CCR and Sabbath and others had some great stuff with awsone bass riffs.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    RIP to the victims.

Need more "gun control"..., thats the answer.

The lefts "armin up", was never to defend themselves or the cotus.

All this, no protest due to black on black crime.....Now who is the racist ? Blacks only get passed when whitey shoots a black, then sues the city.......NO JUSTICE THEIR DOG....

Gangster City is on a fucking roll this weekend, that is for sure... They are trying their damndest to beat the tally of the St. Valentines Day Massacre and the saga of Cabrini Green and set new records.

104 shootings leave 14 dead across Chicago on a bloody Fathers Day weekend immediately on the heels of 18 homicides in just 24 hours the day before...

Gangster City is on a fucking roll this weekend, that is for sure... They are trying their damndest to beat the tally of the St. Valentines Day Massacre and the saga of Cabrini Green and set new records.

104 shootings leave 14 dead across Chicago on a bloody Fathers Day weekend immediately on the heels of 18 homicides in just 24 hours the day before...

Chicago should make it mandatory to wear body armor........and a mask. Just kidding about the mask.

They’re knocking off some pawns to drum up more gun control, that’s all this is. Watch the usual traitors will be pushing for more bans, fees, obstacles, and tons of infringement. Of course just like always the rhinos will throw us under the bus (after slipping some money out of our wallets), and like always most of the population will just roll over, yawn, and take it. 🙄