• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Summit Titan Climber

CT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2002
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
SH Members, I know some of you might not look in the Exchange forums so I'm posting it here in the hunting forum also.

I have 3 Summit climbers and would like to sell the newest Titan climber. I use 2 Summit Goliath climbers and find moving them around when conditions dictate is enough.

Here's the link for the post on SH: Summit Titan Climbing Stand

I went a little cold-jawed when the Titan came out and bought one. Hunted out of it a few times but it hangs in the shop as 2 climbers are enough.

I was looking for a kinda local sale within an hour or so but I'm now checking into possible shipping if anyone is interested and not local to me.

Also, I will consider 20rnd/30rnd AR PMags or Quality USGI contract mags, quality stripped AR upper receiver, complete bolt carrier group, really nice Ingram knives, quality 3 day packs, .30cal 155gr Lapua Scenar bullets, .22cal Berger 55-65gr match bullets, .22cal Sierra 55gr or 65gr GameKing bullets, .22cal 69gr SMK bullets.

Re: Summit Titan Climber

I bear hunted out of one of these climbers a few years ago and honestly, they're waaay too comfortable for my liking, felt like i was sitting in my recliner and kept dozing off during prime time! Lol. Good luck with your sale I would definitely use these stands but climbers just don't work well where I hunt.