• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Summit Treestands Vs TreeWalker Treestands

Nosler243Shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Alabama
The Treewalker is 100 percent American made. I'm not sure where the Summit is made now. Which one of these is the all around best?

Best tree stand is the "Tree Lounge" with the square channel frame and bowhunter platform. Dont get the round channel frame version. I got 3 of the square frame versions. They are American made and last forever. They are so comfortable its like sitting in a lazyboy so you can stay in it all day. They used to run about $400 new. But you can pick them up off craigslist now for $100 to $150 depending on what accessories come with them. The only problem with Tree Lounges is that they are built so well that they always outlast their owner so they end up getting sold when an old guy retires from hunting.

Love my viper sd. I fall asleep in it sometimes

Same here. I have the bullet packer and I snooze off all the time. But I love buying USA! It drives my wife crazy I have to roam all over town to find what I want that is made here. She gets over it though.