• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Sunday In Paradise

Re: Sunday In Paradise

that looks like upper silver
was there any snow up there, its been a long time since i have taken the hike up there

1Shot2Kill- Nope no snow really just a few small patches up above on the ridge (ya that's upper silver) the water was so nice that we actually went in for a dip.

Deathstar1- I haven't made it to Jordanelle I actually live in Heber and drive past it everyday lol. I have fished the Provo and deer creek this year. Hopefully soon I'll make it to Jordanelle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: angelone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for my new wallpaper
amazing color </div></div>
Hey, if you want it in a higher resolution just let me know I can put it up.

Ya, I moved out here from Michigan a year ago and haven't looked back yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kcsoccer52</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> actually went in for a dip.

</div></div>
everytime i go there and i mean everytime there is always someone naked in the lake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kcsoccer52</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> actually went in for a dip.

</div></div>
everytime i go there and i mean everytime there is always someone naked in the lake </div></div>

haha man I didn't see any of that, I can assure you I was fully clothed lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kcsoccer52</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> actually went in for a dip.

</div></div>
everytime i go there and i mean everytime there is always someone naked in the lake </div></div>

It don't count if YOU are always the one that is nekid!!

DK